BMW Werkz banner

peak tq gain=40lb, peak hp gain=35hp!!!???

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  e36_m3_Turbo 
#1 ·
look at this!!!graph!! is this possible??

#3 ·
Originally posted by m42technic@Dec 5 2003, 09:32 AM
Your link only goes to the Dinan homepage.
for some reason the link does that, but if you go to the graph section and go to e30, and click on 325e,es if u click on the free flow exhaust link it shows a graph that shows40lb tq gains and 35hp gains, what i wonder is whether or not this is w/the chip they sell

#8 ·
:banghead ..... if the numbers were true, everyone would be doing it

DINAN is complete bullshif when it comes to e30's

#10 ·
Originally posted by ehlpitel+Dec 5 2003, 09:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ehlpitel @ Dec 5 2003, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-OreoGaborio@Dec 5 2003, 04:29 PM
:banghead ..... if the numbers were true, everyone would be doing it

DINAN is complete bullshif when it comes to e30's
why do u think so??? any documents or articles??????? [/b][/quote]
DINAN did this to his car.....

actually it was hang10...haha

#12 ·
hahaha, thanks for defiling my car once again... bastids... (it's p-shoped, here's the original... & here's what I want it to look like)

dinan is overpriced for one... and second of all, for example, how come if every single other K&N or other cone filter kit nets maybe 2hp actually dynoed on a person's e30, theirs adds like... 400000 HP at the wheels? the numbers they use are most likely on a very modified car that will actually benifit from the mods they sell... in the instance of the cone filter intake, it's probably being tested on an e30 w/ a maf, preceded by a stock airbox w/ dirty filter... then put on the cone filter & "OH MY GOD!!! WE JUST GAINED 20HP!!!"

Dinan is flat out full of crap.. ask ANYONE in the e30 community that knows their stuff if Dinan inflates their numbers & they'll all give you an astounding "YES!!!"

if you're lookin to mod your e30, don't look at DINAN unless you have a LOT of money to waste

#14 ·
Originally posted by alanh@Dec 5 2003, 01:23 PM
yeah, DINAN knows their shit...
Have you seen what Dinan did to a bunch of Z8's? A bunch of people had their chassis warranty's voided by BMW because Dinan decided to hack away at the transmission tunnel to get headers to fit. Bullshit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.