New front lip - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E21, E30)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

3-Series (E21, E30) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1975-1983 and 1984-1991 line. Specific models: BMW 315, BMW 316, BMW 318, BMW 318i, BMW 320/4, BMW 320i, BMW 320/6, BMW 323i, BMW 320i. E30 Family models include: BMW 325e, BMW 325i, BMW 325is, BMW 325ix.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2006, 10:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car: '89 E30 w/M50
Photos:
BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BMWJNKY Send a message via Yahoo to BMWJNKY
New front lip

After hitting something on the road Friday night and destroying my i lip I ordered my new i and iS lips yesterday. I got them installed tonight, and it looks schweet. There is only about 3 1/2" between the bottom of the lip and the ground so I have to be extra carefull now. Sorry for the poor pic but I didn't have my camera at work after I finised installing them. I'll try and remember to get a better one tomorrow.

BMWJNKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2006, 12:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Neutral Member

Car:
Photos:
gsrboy171 is an unknown quantity at this point
looks very very very good

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>NYC WHAT'S UP!!!</span>
gsrboy171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 01:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Photos:
BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond reputeBMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute
Here is another pic I took with my phone after I installed them.

Old 01-11-2006, 09:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
Trob is an unknown quantity at this point
that is what I need for my ix!! Where did you get it from?
5 SPEED
THE MORE RARE IT IS THE MORE IT COSTS TO FIX!

95 BMW 325 IS
GREEN
2 DOOR
5 SPEED
LET THE MODS BEGIN
Trob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 09:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Car:
Photos:
german-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant future
Very nice AJ!! Nice and clean, looks good! BTW, how goes the rim battle?

Dave

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
german-speed-demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Photos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by german-speed-demon
Very nice AJ!! Nice and clean, looks good! BTW, how goes the rim battle?

Dave
The one place that returned my first e-mail hasn't returned any of my other ones so I don't know what I'm going to do now.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Photos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trob
that is what I need for my ix!! Where did you get it from?
I got the parts from SSF Imported Autoparts, which is one of our parts suppliers for work.

Old 01-11-2006, 01:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Teh Peetsa Gai

Car: '86 325es, '87 535is
Photos:
ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond reputeldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute
It looks very nice. I love the low look. (Especially because my driveway is FLAT.)B)
'04 x3 3.0i: Wife's Bimmer (manual, woot!)
My BMW Blog
ldsbeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 07:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
Trob is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's320i
I got the parts from SSF Imported Autoparts, which is one of our parts suppliers for work.
How much and do they have a web site I can order it from?
5 SPEED
THE MORE RARE IT IS THE MORE IT COSTS TO FIX!

95 BMW 325 IS
GREEN
2 DOOR
5 SPEED
LET THE MODS BEGIN
Trob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 10:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Photos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trob
How much and do they have a web site I can order it from?
I paid $190 for both lips and 5 clips to replace the ones that broke. They do have a website but as far as I know they only do wholesale. Their website is ssfautoparts.com but I'm not sure how much you can see without an account with them.

Old 01-12-2006, 02:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Official Bimmerwerkz Biscuit Distributer

Car: 00 M Coupe
Photos:
spiff325is has much to be proud ofspiff325is has much to be proud ofspiff325is has much to be proud ofspiff325is has much to be proud ofspiff325is has much to be proud ofspiff325is has much to be proud ofspiff325is has much to be proud ofspiff325is has much to be proud ofspiff325is has much to be proud ofspiff325is has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to spiff325is
Hot. how are the RD's working out?

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"
spiff325is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 03:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Photos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff325is
Hot. how are the RD's working out?
I haven't gotten the RD's repaired yet. The Team Dynamics that I got a few weeks ago are doing good. In the spring I'm going to try and get something similar to the Team Dynamics I have now in a 17 X 7.5 and run 215/40/17's. If I can find a place to import them for me the 17's I want will weigh only 18 pounds. If I can't find an importer for the 17's I may take a trip to socal and get the 15's that I orginally wanted that weigh 13.2 pounds.

Here is a better pic, its the best I could do since the sun hasn't come out for a couple days.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E21, E30)