BMW Werkz banner

Need Opinions Asap On 318is For Sale!

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  giga 
#1 ·
Sorry for the blunt title, but I would appreciate any opinions on a 318is for sale that I've found. I've been looking a long time for a e30 318is and I'm sorta desperate because they don't come along often in Hawaii. Anyway, the car doesn't seem to be in the greatest shape so I'm hoping you guys could give me any opinions on what price I should negotiate or anything else I should know. Here is the link to the car's classified section. Thanks!

91 318is

#3 ·
Think I could drop the price down lower since the driver side window is broken as is thet odometer and the AC needs a recharge. I've heard people say that you should get a mechanic to check out a potential buy. Would I just go to a shop and ask the guy to come with me to check out the car?

#5 ·
You should offer him $2500. The rims are not the original ones, the front left seat is not very good, the bumper lip is gone, not to mention the other things that the owner says that need to be done. Besides that the car looks real nice, and 105000 miles for a 91 is real nice.

I live in guatemala, central america and the price for one of those goes around $5000-$6000 in mint condition.

Go for it! You don't see a 318is for sale very often.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.