BMW Werkz banner

My Angel Eyes

14K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  idanity 
#1 ·
sup everyone angel eye lovers and haters and those in between my angel eyes are done check them out

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Originally posted by guywithblack88e30@Oct 12 2004, 09:24 PM
thanks peoples much thanks to you takaaco they would not have been this kool without you.
[snapback]210248[/snapback]​
hey bro can you give me any info on those lights. now i am very intersted in them. Part number? what sight you got them from? how much were they? and how easy were they to install? much appreciated.

#12 ·
Originally posted by witeshark@Oct 12 2004, 09:29 PM
Those are to rad! How much are they? :deal
[snapback]210253[/snapback]​
the lights were 26.00 dollars but i spent in total on them

4.00 automotive goop
50.00 to replace broken bright that i shattered.
so about 80.00

#13 ·
Originally posted by maverick6sE30+Oct 12 2004, 10:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maverick6sE30 @ Oct 12 2004, 10:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-guywithblack88e30@Oct 12 2004, 09:24 PM
thanks peoples much thanks to you takaaco they would not have been this kool without you.
[snapback]210248[/snapback]​
hey bro can you give me any info on those lights. now i am very intersted in them. Part number? what sight you got them from? how much were they? and how easy were they to install? much appreciated.
[snapback]210296[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

just bought halo rings from ebay that were prewired cooked headlights and put them in. sealed them with automotive goop. even if you buy the ones already made they won't look this good. B)

#19 ·
Originally posted by takaaco@Oct 12 2004, 09:19 PM
wurd
[snapback]210244[/snapback]​
those are extremely nice and refined looking.

im enviouse and want some now. ive got the epsiloids so im halfway there but did you black out the grill too...

what are we supposed to use there, and is your whole grill original or did you change it.

i kinda want the center (beaver teeth ) to be replaced with a one peice side to side grills like next to the lights , so the bars go all the way across and of course all black too.

what are the best angel eyes to get/
what are the ones you have,
how long did it take to install
can i pay you to come over and help me ?[attachmentid=15982]

Attachments

#23 ·
Originally posted by idanity+Dec 6 2004, 08:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idanity @ Dec 6 2004, 08:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-takaaco@Oct 12 2004, 09:19 PM
wurd
[snapback]210244[/snapback]​
those are extremely nice and refined looking.

im enviouse and want some now. ive got the epsiloids so im halfway there but did you black out the grill too...

what are we supposed to use there, and is your whole grill original or did you change it.

i kinda want the center (beaver teeth ) to be replaced with a one peice side to side grills like next to the lights , so the bars go all the way across and of course all black too.

what are the best angel eyes to get/
what are the ones you have,
how long did it take to install
can i pay you to come over and help me ?[attachmentid=15982]
[snapback]244937[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

even seen mesh grills for our cars but i don't think there all that. but my grill isn't blacked out im gonna do it soon keep that inside of the center grill flat black and a gloss black outside just use fine sand paper to sand it down prime it with like 2 coats let it dry then paint it with like two coats to be safe, let it dry after that clear coat it like 3x

oh and my angel's eyes aren't really regular blue there kinda like the kool blue by sylania(if thats how you spell it) i just didn't want the angel eyes that are like
:lol: <this color from the new 5 & 7 series BMW angel eyes.

thanks for all comments im gonna be getting eyebrows soon so you can't see top off halos

#25 ·
Originally posted by emericadna7@Dec 7 2004, 03:06 PM
so i dont really get it. are they halos on the very outside of the light? because i know on the newer cars there in the housing but since e30's dont really have that....i dont know
[snapback]245406[/snapback]​
no there inside, its the lights the halo's then glass i opened them up to put halos in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.