BMW Werkz banner

Make ride height level

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ReaverJam 
#1 · (Edited)
Take a look at my ride. Has anybody (more than likely) faced this problem when they lowered their car. If so, ow the hell do you get the ass out of the air man!!!

I am wearing Eibach Prokits and hate the ass in air look.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Well, I have an Eibach prokit in addition to Bilstein sport shocks. My car's stance is nowhere near your situation, mine looks good, IMHO. (I'm still on the stock bottlecap rims--which doesn't matter anyway). If you're on the stock shocks, update them to a sport type (maybe, I'm an amateur). The Eibach prokit + Bilstein sport = the win for me.

#3 ·
jk988 said:
Well, I have an Eibach prokit in addition to Bilstein sport shocks. My car's stance is nowhere near your situation, mine looks good, IMHO. (I'm still on the stock bottlecap rims--which doesn't matter anyway). If you're on the stock shocks, update them to a sport type (maybe, I'm an amateur). The Eibach prokit + Bilstein sport = the win for me.
The thing is, i only really noticed this issue when i removed my 14" basketweaves for my current 16". This "issue" is driving me up the wall.

#4 ·
yeah are those rd rims? those are pretty dope...where did you get them and how much

#5 ·
BMW Lover said:
yeah are those rd rims? those are pretty dope...where did you get them and how much
They are 16" Compomotive Trackstars.

I got them in England. If y'all know about compomotive then you know they are known for their lightness and strength. Great racing/road wheels. These were a steal for me!!!! Got them wrapped in Michelin Pilots and in great condition.
I bought them used off a guy for USD133 + shipping. Shipping was only like 40 bucks tho.

EBAY rocks!!!

This is the auction won

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.