BMW Werkz banner

How Much Would You Pay

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  xxxlegionaire 
#1 ·
White '91 325i Dinan w/tan leatherette interior. Total just over 130k miles on the car. Top head completely rebuilt less then 10k miles ago. Ported and polished engine. Body is in great shape with a few minor dings. Never been in an accident or anything and has a clean title. Car is beautiful.

It's a complete DINAN Performance car with Custom Dinan Turbo pushing 10PSI in boost. Custom dinan computers/software. 3.46 LSD, 15" Wheels (not basketweave), umm has every possible e30 performance upgrade available from DINAN. Runs like a champ and has NO mechanical problems at all. Car was babied by an old couple for the first 120k miles who dumped nearly 40k into the car when purchased. Since my mechanic and I bought this car, it has been taken care of like no other.

Only problem is when we disconnected the steering wheel, we set off the ABS Light and that needs to be reset.

So how much is this worth to some people? We're thinking of selling it and buying a blown engine Turbo Evo M3 and rebuilding it. I had videos of us just crusing in this car to show that the turbo works. The thing hauls ass :p Spanked my friend's highly modded 03 WRX which had a STI turbo implanted and tons of other mods. Thanks guys...

See less See more
#2 ·
Originally posted by jrhaile@May 1 2005, 09:51 PM
White '91 325i Dinan w/tan leatherette interior. Total just over 130k miles on the car. Top head completely rebuilt less then 10k miles ago. Ported and polished engine. Body is in great shape with a few minor dings. Never been in an accident or anything and has a clean title. Car is beautiful.

It's a complete DINAN Performance car with Custom Dinan Turbo pushing 10PSI in boost. Custom dinan computers/software. 3.46 LSD, 15" Wheels (not basketweave), umm has every possible e30 performance upgrade available from DINAN. Runs like a champ and has NO mechanical problems at all. Car was babied by an old couple for the first 120k miles who dumped nearly 40k into the car when purchased. Since my mechanic and I bought this car, it has been taken care of like no other.

Only problem is when we disconnected the steering wheel, we set off the ABS Light and that needs to be reset.

So how much is this worth to some people? We're thinking of selling it and buying a blown engine Turbo Evo M3 and rebuilding it. I had videos of us just crusing in this car to show that the turbo works. The thing hauls ass :p Spanked my friend's highly modded 03 WRX which had a STI turbo implanted and tons of other mods. Thanks guys...
[snapback]340019[/snapback]​
8-15k depending on buyer and how bid-crazy they get.

#3 ·
okay that's what we were thnking.. we're going to ask 11k for it and willing to come down to around 9.5 ot 10k. This is a custom one off car from Dinan so it's kind of rare too. Has ful Dinan records. Dynoed at over 350whp and 320+ torque to the wheels...

#6 ·
Originally posted by jrhaile@May 1 2005, 11:51 PM

[snapback]340019[/snapback]​

10k is reasonable. It will attract mid to high range buyers and possibly push the sales upward. Cant really predict things of this stature...

Greg Heart

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.