OBC Light replacement
Radio Shack part# 272-1140 6v bulbs.
If you do it yourself, it requires soldering.
Part Number Description Price
65 81 1 375 461 on board computer (OBC) $24.95
Here is a procedure from BAS who also sells a replacement light bar. http://www.bavarianautosport.com/Assets/in...mp._Display.pdf
PROCEDURE - 6 SERIES 82 THRU 88
1. Remove fuses #27, 21, 12 and 10.
2. Remove the two Phillips head screws at the top of the instrument cluster, which secure the cluster assembly into the dashboard.
3. Pull the cluster out slightly and turn it toward a 45-degree angle so that the right side is pulled out farther than the left side.
4. The two screws securing the computer unit are now exposed. Remove the screws and pull the unit from the cluster by angling it as required and pulling toward the rear.
5. Gently turn the computer unit clockwise to expose the three wiring connectors. Gently remove the connectors from the rear window defogger and hazard switches. Pull out the center discon-nect on the computer connector and slide the connector off.
6. On the right side of the computer unit, at the top, is a white plastic protrusion. This is the light bar. Pull the light bar out using needle nose pliers. Push the new light bar into position in the computer unit.
7. Reinstall the wiring connectors and install the unit into the cluster. Reinstall the cluster.