Engine installed!!! Pics soon! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E21, E30)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

3-Series (E21, E30) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1975-1983 and 1984-1991 line. Specific models: BMW 315, BMW 316, BMW 318, BMW 318i, BMW 320/4, BMW 320i, BMW 320/6, BMW 323i, BMW 320i. E30 Family models include: BMW 325e, BMW 325i, BMW 325is, BMW 325ix.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2007, 10:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Retired administrator

Car:
Photos:
triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to triggrhaapi
Engine installed!!! Pics soon!

Well yesterday I finished installing the engine. Unfortunately a faulty clutch slave cylinder is keeping my car off the road. I'll have pics as soon as I get access to a cameraman.

It was a bitch shoehorning the S50 in, but I got it. It's so sexy. More to come!!!!

Addicted to Speed Since 1997
Founding member of the GreenDragon Poo Flingers Club
Founder and Double Member of the 150mph club

Read about my Frankenmotor Project and see how an M50 becomes an S50!!!

No, don't worry. It's cool. I'm taking it back for us.
triggrhaapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2007, 10:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
my car is red

Car: 94 325i, 84 325e
Photos:
94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 94BMW325i Send a message via Yahoo to 94BMW325i
pics/vids would be cool

member and partial creator of pimpin the auto club
94BMW325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Retired administrator

Car:
Photos:
triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94BMW325i
pics/vids would be cool
Yeah, I'll get a vid as soon as the clutch slave is done.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
General Chaos

Car: ///M3,Corolla
Photos:
SpeedInfusion has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to SpeedInfusion
i would come take a look, but i hurt my arm

no srsly we need to meet up, ill take very nithe pics
SpeedInfusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
my car is red

Photos:
94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of
as far as vids are you guyzz gonna racersszzz some time?

Old 05-15-2007, 11:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

Car: '87 325es M50tu Swapped
Photos:
gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
sick

haha that wont be a race...a Moded S50 in an E30 chassis with a 3.73 rear diff versus a Stock M50 powered E36 with a 3.25 diff....ya no chance for shahid haha

1995 BMW 540i/6:
The Calypso Beast Vid 0-70ish
1987 BMW 325es: Face & Butt Lifted/M50tu Swapped*Sold*
1985 VW Scirocco: Too many mods, money pit*Sold*
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
gotKRAUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Retired administrator

Car:
Photos:
Here are some pics now that I've gotten my hands on a camera. The front end of my car is still off, mainly because I didn't want to risk anything getting damaged. I was right, as the a/c condenser was way in the way of alot of shit and I had to pull it back to clear the motor, even with the tensioner for the a/c compressor, the a/c compressor and the power steering pump off.

Let me tell you, getting this in was a real B*TCH! Everything was in the way and we really had to manhandle the assembly to get it on. I still have alot of things to do, including getting the charcoal canister back in place, getting the brake reservoir mounted permanently, putting accessories and belts on, fuel lines, not to mention that faulty clutch slave. I'll probably get alot of that done tonight.

Here's the first pic, sorry for my finger, but whatever.

Here she is from the front. We still have a bit to do, but it's mere hours of work.

As you can see here, the intake I got is a little on the big side. I'm going to be making a silicone intakes.com boot for the car that will help the clearance as well as trimming my samco hose to fit more like stock.

Moar.

As you can see here, the shifter is installed and the trans is hooked up and mounted. The guibo has one bolt we have to get at still, but since we moved the car, I think it should be more accessable. It certainly can't get any less accessable.

Oh and note the two tone doors, this is going to look nice once I steam clean the carpeting and detail the interior.

More dirty interior and cool ///M stuff. I swear it won't be this dirty for long.

Headers anyone? Huh? Ohhhhh yeah baby.

I like it from this angle. It's nice looking.

Treehouse racing who? Huh? Oh right, that looks stock. What's up?

Yeah baby. Later this week she runs, then I'll have to wash her and love her all up and make a sexy little burnout video. I mean I really should get new tires anyway. Something not in a 195 would be nice.

Old 05-16-2007, 12:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

Photos:
gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
lookin good, got some wiring to finish and some clean up but otherwise the hard part is done

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
Old 05-16-2007, 01:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
General Chaos

Car: ///M3,Corolla
Photos:
SpeedInfusion has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to SpeedInfusion
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotKRAUT
sick

haha that wont be a race...a Moded S50 in an E30 chassis with a 3.73 rear diff versus a Stock M50 powered E36 with a 3.25 diff....ya no chance for shahid haha
dont u mean stock S50 with a 3.15 LSD? stooopiddddddddd
SpeedInfusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 01:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Retired administrator

Car:
Photos:
Even still, no chance. Haha. Even in an E36 chassis, my S50 > your S50

<3.

Old 05-16-2007, 01:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

Photos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedInfusion
dont u mean stock S50 with a 3.15 LSD? stooopiddddddddd

ahh you told me the other day its got a 3.25 asscracker

Alex told me to tell you that the E30 throttle linkage no workie

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
Old 05-16-2007, 03:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Retired administrator

Car:
Photos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotKRAUT
Alex told me to tell you that the E30 throttle linkage no workie
Haha, yeah I know. Thanks though. I got one already.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
LYFE SUCK5

Car: 2008 Infiniti G35
Photos:
Ivan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant futureIvan has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Ivan
well im thoroughly jealous
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
Rfitz25 is on a distinguished road
Lookin good!

Rfitz25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
my car is red

Photos:
what kind of engine mounts would you use for putting an M50/S50 in an e30? Do the e36 ones fit with slight modification?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E21, E30)