BMW Werkz banner

E30 Short Shifter

5K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Enthuziast 
#1 ·
These same short Shifters fit all E30's including M.

I was just recently in Germany and I saw a BMW Perfomance ship with a beautiful wide body CSL M3 and I couldn't help my self so I walked in and looked at some of the most incredible parts. I have a E46 325i 5-speed and i was looking for a short shifter and he gave me a few choices but said for the fit and reliability the RDsport kit was the way to go. I was bargaining with him for about 15-20min trying to get the best price and I got him down to 105 euro ($126) but he said if I bought a few he would give me a good deal and I left paying 90 euro ($108) obviously I only need one so if you want to buy one just e-mail me at rd_source@yaho.com or call me at 949 463 0635.

#2 ·
Well lets see here.. I have a 1988 E30 325e. You say it fits all, if that is true it will fit mine, yes? If so, how much will it cost me, American? Also what comes in the kit, just the lever? Message me back, got all the ways you can on here or just do it on here. THank you and hope to hear from you soon :rock

#5 ·
I want $110 for them plus shipping. I'm not really looking to make a profit I just wanted a deal for my part. I have two left so just shoot me an e-mail and I can give you paypal info or any other payment info.... Thanks for the questions... Anthony

#6 ·
Still an awesome deal, I'll keep yah informed, if I do decide to purchase i'm sure itll be threw money order unless i get my paypal set up. Np on the questions just wanna know all i can. Shippin' shouldnt be that much either. Would appreciate it if you keep me informed if you have less available due to a sale. Thanx

Ryan :rock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.