hey guys, im a noobie here as well!!! sorry it sux im nota BMW owner, but i am a huuuugee fan!! i was reading the above and was wondering hte same things. Ive just got a few questions!
1) Would just a plain M3 engine swap be conducted to a 325is? meaning nothing looks wise, but just pure engine and transmission?
2) Once again, if an M3 engine swap was done, could the car be used as a daily driver?
3) How bad is the maintenance regarding both, an M3 angine and the M50?
4) Where can an M50 engine be aquired from?
5) How much do those engines (M50) cost and for that fact how much do M3 engines cost?
6) FInally, if a swap is done for the M50, then what sort of transmission should the 325is then have or better yet, deos those engines already come with a standard 5 speed manual transmission?
sorry guys for asking soo much, but i would really aprreciate it if you experets could chime in and shed some light on the issues
P.S- CHIKS WITH BIMMERS ROCK!!!!