Man I just got my $750 new to me 87 325is waxed up nice, I've been waiting to post a pic of my first BMW since the ex wife took my 87 325e .... I've really missed my baby... you know the car. Anyway, site's been offline, and now it's too dark to take a picture, I'll get one monday to post.
Got a whole list of mods I want to do, starting with a complete bumper swap, anybody know if the 87 325is air dam will stick out farther than a plastic bumper? anybody ever seen this on a e30? if so how does it look?
here's a wish list of stuff I want to replace/add to the car
1. both bumpers have complete rear set in red but need front cover and impact strips (prefer beige)
2. Good Dash, mine has many cracks
3. Factory e30 floormats pref tan in color
4 Good Roundels front and rear
5 one 'basketweave' center cap and good stickers for the other three.
6. Hood shock
7. shift boot and Nob, mine looks like crap
8. power antena or at least a mast.
9. not sure if its made, but a see thru sunroof replacement would be bad ass.
10. euro spec headlight with elipso beams and euro factory eyebrow grill.
11. replacement sunroof track parts will not open or close without a little help.
12. side kirts and rear spoiler
13. lowering kit
and in the distant dream catagory
13. motor and computer with 6 speed manual tranny out of a 540i/ or an e36 m3 motor witrh turbo and nitro
14. SI swimsuit model who wants to use me as a boy toy.
if you have anything above and you want to hook a brother up cheap or if you see any of the above at a salvage yard in the Florida area let me know.
I'm in no rush, I plan on having the car a while, also have back up tranportation for those long term projects.