Atlanta Region? - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E21, E30) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1975-1983 and 1984-1991 line. Specific models: BMW 315, BMW 316, BMW 318, BMW 318i, BMW 320/4, BMW 320i, BMW 320/6, BMW 323i, BMW 320i. E30 Family models include: BMW 325e, BMW 325i, BMW 325is, BMW 325ix.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Neutral Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
CuriousMustangGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
I'm moving to Atlanta here at the end of the month and was wondering if anyone here with an E30 lived in the area. Make friends and get to know where the best place to take my car somewhere.

It's stock. WHAT!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 08:27 AM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future
I'm heading there myself, but unfortunately, i won't have my e30.

R.I.P fast 6

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
#3 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 11:36 AM
Neutral Member

(Thread Starter)
Are you moving there or are you going to visit? and what part, I'll be in Alpharetta.

Well this kind of sucks no one on here lives in the area?

It's stock. WHAT!
#4 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 10:35 AM

german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future
Nah, i'll be just north of atlanta, cobb county. Moving there. Buddy and his wife live there, he's getting me a job. And there are several of us from there, i think. try the Lounge. There's like four or five that i can think of. See you there!

Edit: Hey, you're from NC. My buddy came from southern pines, NC. Strange.

R.I.P fast 6

#5 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 12:47 PM
77th Gear Member

325eXTATIC is a glorious beacon of light 325eXTATIC is a glorious beacon of light 325eXTATIC is a glorious beacon of light 325eXTATIC is a glorious beacon of light 325eXTATIC is a glorious beacon of light
I am in the Atlanta area... My house is down south of Atlanta in Stockbridge, but I work in North Atlanta just north of the top end of I285. (That is a bitch of a commute, let me tell ya!)
I have a somewhat tempermental 86 325e... we have a love/hate relationship... I hate to spend as much money supporting my baby as I do, and she LOVES taking it!

as for where to take your Bimmer... I have had good luck with ..... DAMN, (forgot name of shop!) I hate it when that happens... I will have to look at my receipts... Good people, specialized in German auto's.. Nothing but Porsches and Bimmers in the lot... They do good work, and considering their specialties, not too expensive!

Good motoring, maybe we can all get together some night and

Josh

Not currently on the Bimmer kick. Drivin' a 2003 Silver Civic at the moment, but I am STILL the Founding Member of the "325eXTATIC You're my hero" club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by <b>superdeadman</b><br>Josh W. IS my hero!

Originally Posted by <b>JoeMadoo</b><br>325eXTATIC, you're my hero...
Originally Posted by <b>Moosepuck</b><br>Oh yeah... 325eXTATIC...you're my hero...
Originally Posted by <b>e30dream</b><br>325eXTATIC....youre my hero.
#6 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 03:07 PM

sounds good to me. i'm always up for a cold one.

R.I.P fast 6

#7 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 04:06 PM
n00b

bmwultdrivinmach is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bmwultdrivinmach Send a message via MSN to bmwultdrivinmach
I live in the Atlanta area, in Gwinnett. I take my car (E36), to a place called Bavarian Motorsport (in Suwanee), only servicing BMW's. It's a great shop and I have had nothing but good service there.

100,000 mls+
#8 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 12:38 PM
n00b

E30M20b25 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm in the gwinnett area, that's pretty close to alpharetta, I live about 30 minutes from there. I don't really have a good shop to go to, because I'm new to the whole bmw thing, and the place I've gotten a couple parts from is Baker Imports. They've got good prices, I do most of my own work, so I don't use a shop. we should hook up, talk about the cars and how much money the take... hehe..
#9 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by E30M20b25@Jun 22 2005, 11:38 AM
cars and how much money the take... hehe..
[snapback]355908[/snapback]

with ya on that one!

R.I.P fast 6

#10 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 04:27 PM
Neutral Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by german-speed-demon+Jun 22 2005, 01:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(german-speed-demon @ Jun 22 2005, 01:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-E30M20b25@Jun 22 2005, 11:38 AM
cars and how much money the take... hehe..
[snapback]355908[/snapback]

with ya on that one!
[snapback]355938[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

I hear you on that! I've actaully only put about $500 round about into it since I've had it in February, not to bad of an investment since I'll prob give it to my lil bro for his b-day in November.

Well that's cool, it took a few days for this thread to take off but it seems like there are quite a few in the area. Awsome! yeah I'm def down for having a few and chasing some tail. I'll hit you guys up when I get down there next week!

It's stock. WHAT!
#11 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Neutral Member

(Thread Starter)
Just got here in Alpharetta about 4 hours ago and I'm beat moving sucks! Hit me up on the PM if anyone wants to hang out, I don't have the bimmer yet she's still in NC I'll get it next month. I could only take one car at a time. ghead

It's stock. WHAT!
#12 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 12:06 PM
77th Gear Member

325eXTATIC is a glorious beacon of light 325eXTATIC is a glorious beacon of light 325eXTATIC is a glorious beacon of light 325eXTATIC is a glorious beacon of light 325eXTATIC is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome! My car is currently awaiting a bit of surgery ghead , or I would invite you out to a bar/burger joint/club of your choice (I recommend The Vortex, http://www.thevortexbarandgrill.com/...tex/index.htm) for a great burger and some drinks. Maybe everyone else that responded could make an appearance if we scheduled an Atlanta area get together?

Just a thought!

Josh

Not currently on the Bimmer kick. Drivin' a 2003 Silver Civic at the moment, but I am STILL the Founding Member of the "325eXTATIC You're my hero" club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by <b>superdeadman</b><br>Josh W. IS my hero!

Originally Posted by <b>JoeMadoo</b><br>325eXTATIC, you're my hero...
Originally Posted by <b>Moosepuck</b><br>Oh yeah... 325eXTATIC...you're my hero...
Originally Posted by <b>e30dream</b><br>325eXTATIC....youre my hero.
#13 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 10:18 AM

I got to get down there first, but i'm down for a get together. Might not have tohe bimmer, but ''stuff'' happens.

R.I.P fast 6

#14 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 02:02 PM
Neutral Member

(Thread Starter)
Yeah that place looks cool as hell! 74 types of domestic and 75 types of imports!!! I'm there! I couldn't get to it through your link but I did google it.

http://www.thevortexbarandgrill.com/TheVortex/index.htm

It's stock. WHAT!
#15 (permalink) Old 07-03-2005, 01:19 AM
n00b

Amazetbm is an unknown quantity at this point
The Vortex in Little Five Points is cool. I don't like the one in mid-town too much.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E21, E30)