BMW Werkz banner

'88 Conv Body Kits???

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  spiff325is 
#1 ·
i hav lookd everywhere and cant find any body kits that fit a 1988 BMW 325i Cabrio. i hav found some for cabrios that go from '84-'87 and '89-'91 but can't find one for the 88 cabrio. is there something about the body that isnt right? and if i get one for the 87 cab, how much adjusting would there be?

#2 ·
'89-'91 are the ones you'd want to get. Body kits are fugly though.

#3 ·
i dont want a body kit like, 1" off the ground body kit, i want a hartge add-on...maybe a .25"-.75" lower

#4 ·
if anything, you should look into getting a plastic bumper kit to replace the short diving boards now, and then shadowline that trim of yours...would look hawt.

#5 ·
Originally posted by spiff325is@Mar 9 2005, 10:21 AM
if anything, you should look into getting a plastic bumper kit to replace the short diving boards now, and then shadowline that trim of yours...would look hawt.
[snapback]307202[/snapback]​
me and my friend just drilled out his bumper shocks and hit his bumpers in they're now shorties and hes just gona smooth the edges off with filler prime it and paint it black. thats a really cheap way to do it fi your too cheap for the bumpers.

#6 ·
check out that 91 325iS for sale, and buy the bumpers off him for like 150$ for both, itd be awesome, oh wait nm, they are red arent they?

still a good lookin vert id have to say, i think you should shadowline, and do that primer thing you just told me about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.