BMW Werkz banner

87' 325is Suspension

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  gsrboy171 
#1 ·
My first post here, so I would like to start by saying hello! Can you guys give me some opinions on a nice suspension set-up for an 87' 325is. I'm looking for the suspension to close the gap between the wheel well and the tire, but not slammed. Also I would like for the ride to as smooth as possible. Any pics would be great also! :D

#4 ·
get H&R springs and Blisten sports. If your poor get them used for about 200 + shipping.

#5 ·
Originally posted by paulz+Jul 13 2005, 08:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(paulz @ Jul 13 2005, 08:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-gsrboy171@Jul 13 2005, 10:09 AM
here is my in the sig
[snapback]361891[/snapback]​

VERY NICE! What set-up you have on there? What size wheels? Also noticed your from NYC. Do you know of any reputable BMW shops where I can have work done? Thanks!
[snapback]361896[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

my springs a B&G with stock front strut shock :banghead :banghead i must buy the bilstens short shock shaft pair set :driving

i did it my self i used a manual spring clamp it took me 5hours to do it

PS: buy new front strut shock bussings from the dealer they the best for street and don't cut them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.