BMW Werkz banner

My E30 Incident...arrgh

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  nukeduster 
#1 ·
I bought my 2nd BMW a few months ago. A 1986 325es, w/ 165k, recently painted and priced to move. I had her for six, count em' ..SIX effin days before some knucklehead runs me off the road.

Long story short, I HAD a smooth running piece...now, I just finished an oil pan replacement, I am preparing for a manifold-back exhaust replacement, and the list of necessary work goes on and on. I wanted to come forward in this forum cause I think I may need some serious help in the coming weeks with all of the work I need. Seems to be a ton of knowledge floating around here, and I look forward to any advice you fellers can offer.

Here is a list of my adventures ahead:

-Oil pan (DONE)
-Exhaust (manifold-back) <-----Comencing
-Rear subframe bushings
-Engine crossmember replacement
-Motor mounts
-Tranny mount
-Fuel "filler" hose replacement
-Rack and pinion replacement
-Power steering mount replacement
-lower control arm rear bushings
-Sway bar links
-Drive belts
-Rear brake backing plates
-Rear brake calipers
-and last but not least, I need to figure out why my tail lights flicker (dim slightly) when the turn signals are on.

...whew, fun month for me huh?

I will post when I start each problem to see if there are any helpful tips, and if I run into any problems. Thanks for listening to me bitch! Pray for the mothership, she needs it when i have a wrench in my hand!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.