BMW Werkz banner

Clutch Upgrade

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  2.link 
#1 ·
Was wondering if any of you guys have input on a clutch upgrade for an E21. I've heard of using the stock Sachs clutch disk and bearings but using an E30 M3 pressure plate to upgrade the clutch. Can this be done or do I also need to use the E30 M3 clutch disk as well, and yes the e30 clutch is the same for the e21 minus the monotronic sensor. Do you guys have any other suggestions, I know about the Sachs Sport Clutch but that is to much $$$, Thanx

#2 ·
Yeah good question, I'm going to need a better one with the turbo. I didnt even about the e30 clutch. :driving

#3 ·
Originally posted by BlitZeD310@Sep 22 2003, 07:21 PM
Was wondering if any of you guys have input on a clutch upgrade for an E21. I've heard of using the stock Sachs clutch disk and bearings but using an E30 M3 pressure plate to upgrade the clutch. Can this be done or do I also need to use the E30 M3 clutch disk as well, and yes the e30 clutch is the same for the e21 minus the monotronic sensor. Do you guys have any other suggestions, I know about the Sachs Sport Clutch but that is to much $$$, Thanx
:goodness: your avatar is goodness......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.