BMW Werkz banner

325i fuel consumption

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  e30devo 
#1 ·
hey guys...

i was just wondering if any1 knows how much fuel an 325i uses? i was thinking of getting one but im not sure if ill b able to afford 2 run it, if not ill either get a 320 or 318 but i really do want a 325 because it is much faster!

thanks, hope u can help!!!

#3 ·
All of the 6 cyl. engines 320 - current 330 all get similar fuel economy at 28-32 average depending on your style of driving. the 4 cyl engines get 36 - 40 mpg, unless you have an auto in which case you will be lucky to get much over 30 mpg.

The cost of fuel saved by having a manual gear box in the UK will pay for your annual service on a 316!!!

#4 ·
i cant agree to that because all my i and is friends who drive slower and more economic that me get way less gass mileage...being that the e makes power at lower RPMs it gets better economy...thus the E meaning ETA which is greek for economic :p

#9 ·
man with the my e i would run that thing hard through an entire tank and still come out with 22-26 MPG haha i never complained...just loved telling civics after i beat em "I got 121 stock hp and get 32 MPG..ohh and its 20 years old and paid for...what about you?"

#10 ·
does any1 know how much mpg the 318is gets?

#12 ·
do you know this about my car.... how about this.. do you know this? hey everybody wanna tell me everything about my silver 1991 318is so that i dont have to ask anymore?

try doing a search before you ask a question.

#13 ·
Originally posted by e30devo@Aug 24 2004, 04:12 AM
do you know this about my car.... how about this.. do you know this? hey everybody wanna tell me everything about my silver 1991 318is so that i dont have to ask anymore?

try doing a search before you ask a question.
werd...you have the manual for it right?! There this new trend...kinda goofy...they are called books :rock there seems to be a concensus around here...i think we should all chip in and buy you a Bently E30 Manual

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.