1989 325ic Wheels - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E21, E30) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1975-1983 and 1984-1991 line. Specific models: BMW 315, BMW 316, BMW 318, BMW 318i, BMW 320/4, BMW 320i, BMW 320/6, BMW 323i, BMW 320i. E30 Family models include: BMW 325e, BMW 325i, BMW 325is, BMW 325ix.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 03:05 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Redhaze737 is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
1989 325ic Wheels

We hardly ever drive this car after getting it back from our daughter a couple of years ago. Took it in to see why there is so much vibration at certain speeds. Uh, how about three bent wheels? Duh! Yeah, I think that will do it. I've been driving for over 45 years and have never bent a wheel. Ok, let's not go there.

Anyway, can anyone turn me on to a good place to look for replacement wheels? $$ is a concern as we are going to sell the car. We've put about $4,000 into the car in the last year and don't drive it so why keep it when someone else could be enjoying it?

Know of any good wheel sources to check out? Thanks for your help.

Aloha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 09-14-2007, 12:14 PM
1st Gear Member

flipsgonetopless is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to flipsgonetopless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhaze737
We hardly ever drive this car after getting it back from our daughter a couple of years ago. Took it in to see why there is so much vibration at certain speeds. Uh, how about three bent wheels? Duh! Yeah, I think that will do it. I've been driving for over 45 years and have never bent a wheel. Ok, let's not go there.

Anyway, can anyone turn me on to a good place to look for replacement wheels? $$ is a concern as we are going to sell the car. We've put about $4,000 into the car in the last year and don't drive it so why keep it when someone else could be enjoying it?

Know of any good wheel sources to check out? Thanks for your help.

Aloha
You can try any self serve salvage yard/junk yard, you can get the wheels for about 15 bucks a pop. You can also find some with tire on them for an additional cost. I feel this is the best source, the salvage yard is where all the ebay sellers get their stuff.
Check it out. I hope this helps.
#3 (permalink) Old 09-14-2007, 02:38 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future
I think i have a set of four steelies that came off of my 323 baur. If i can find them, you pay for shipping and i'll give them to you.

-dave

R.I.P fast 6

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E21, E30)