1987 BMW 325i for sale. - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Ľ Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E21, E30)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

3-Series (E21, E30) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1975-1983 and 1984-1991 line. Specific models: BMW 315, BMW 316, BMW 318, BMW 318i, BMW 320/4, BMW 320i, BMW 320/6, BMW 323i, BMW 320i. E30 Family models include: BMW 325e, BMW 325i, BMW 325is, BMW 325ix.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2006, 02:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
lakipolitis is on a distinguished road
1987 BMW 325i for sale.

1987 BMW 325i (E30)

This has been my daily driver since November, when my uncle drove it down from Atlanta. The car has just been serviced, had the oil changed, and then had the wheels aligned. The car has an amazing interior for 19 years old, the front seat has a few cracks in the leather, but there are no tears and the chair is completely intact. The dash is in amazing condition with no cracks, tears, scars, or marks. There is a new indash CD player (a usual change for most e30 owners. more info on that below).

The exterior of the car is in pretty good condition, the rear end has a small dent next to the tail light from a stupid branch during the hurricane, it's a dent about 2 inches wide. There was and has been no water damage to the interior of the car. And there was no other damage to the car during the hurricane, except for that one branch. If you remove the liner from the trunk you can pop it out with one finger. Other than that, the paint is just as you see it in the pictures.

The engine is in perfect running condition, again my daily driver. She starts every morning, without a single problem, engine turns quickly and she warms up in a few minutes of driving. The transmission again is in running order, it runs smooth and idles at the exact rev for this model.

The wheels are BBS basketweaves (lightweight) wrapped in new rubber from Tire Kindgom and under warranty from them. The spare wheel is a BBS wheel as well, and needs to be wrapped in new rubber. The old tire blew out and now the spare BBS wheel is on the car. The car has 5 of the exact same BBS wheels.

The sound system is a custom built system. The In-Dash is a new Panasonic 250watt CD player with Auxilary in, there is an iPod dock wired directly to the radio, and a charger is wired under the dash to the 12v charger so you can charge your phone and iPod at the same time. The speakers are brand new Polk Audio DB525s under warranty from Circuit City for 2 years. The subwoofers are 2 Infinity Reference 300w RMS (600w Peak) subwoofers (with Circuit City 2 year warranty) powered by an Audiobahn 800w (1600w Peak) fan-cooled amp. Custom wired completely clearn with a 1.2 Farad capacitor and 4-gauge wiring. The enclosure for the subs is 3/4" MDF with silicone seals for an airtight box that hits smooth and hard. Inside the car the subs can run at back massage or perfect addition. The in-dash allows you to run the subs at full blast and +6 db charge to the amp, or at bare minimum for an easy listen. Either way the sound in this BMW is perfectly balanced, and when asked to pound hard enough to set off car alarms, it can.

If you have any questions about this car please call me, (561) 379 - 5639, or email me at lpolitis@adelphia.net. If you would like to set up a test-drive or a listen to the sound, and you are near the West Palm area, please call me as well.

If you do not have at least 5 positive bids, please email me first before bidding. I do reserve the right to end this auction at any point, because the car is being sold locally as well. If I do finish the auction I will contact the leading bidder, and see if they would be willing to close the auction at the same price as the local bidder.

Thank you for reading this, and good luck bidding!

**This car was involved in a front fender bender, there was no frame damage (check the CARFAX report), and the fender looks completely fine, please check the pictures.

PICTURES

Last edited by triggrhaapi; 08-01-2006 at 09:51 PM.
lakipolitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2006, 10:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
2nd Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTE30 has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTE30 has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTE30 has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTE30 has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTE30 has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTE30 has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTE30 has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTE30 has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTE30 has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to DIRTE30
Uhhh... your links don't work man. Is this car listed on ebay or something? How about a link to the auction?
DIRTE30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car: BMW 325
Photos:
Red_Rocket is just really niceRed_Rocket is just really niceRed_Rocket is just really niceRed_Rocket is just really niceRed_Rocket is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Red_Rocket
Old 08-01-2006, 02:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car: BMW 325
Photos:
Red_Rocket is just really niceRed_Rocket is just really niceRed_Rocket is just really niceRed_Rocket is just really niceRed_Rocket is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Red_Rocket
the links work. he just used the wrong code
Old 08-01-2006, 09:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car: Opening soon:
Photos:
Starmavin is a jewel in the roughStarmavin is a jewel in the roughStarmavin is a jewel in the roughStarmavin is a jewel in the rough
[image]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n286/lakis325i/100_1162.jpg[/image] just copy what is in the red. Leave out the [image] [/image]
Starmavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Retired administrator

Car:
Photos:
triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond reputetriggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to triggrhaapi
images are fixed, the proper tag is img not image.

here are the remaining 2

Addicted to Speed Since 1997
Founding member of the GreenDragon Poo Flingers Club
Founder and Double Member of the 150mph club

Read about my Frankenmotor Project and see how an M50 becomes an S50!!!

No, don't worry. It's cool. I'm taking it back for us.
triggrhaapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
lakipolitis is on a distinguished road
Hey thanks for fixing up the pictures. Here's a link to the eBay sale. Please feel free to tell your friends or colleagues if they are looking for a RELIABLE car that will get them from point A to point B this is the car for them. She's not the fastest car ever, she does handle awesomely, and she can drift when I'm in the mood. But then again, this is my daily driver that I treat very well.

Any questions??

here's the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-3...QQcmdZViewItem
lakipolitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

Car: '87 325es M50tu Swapped
Photos:
gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond reputegotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
drift? LOL its an automatic 4 door M20 E30...the closest thing it can come to drifting is sliding on snow into an embankment

1995 BMW 540i/6:
The Calypso Beast Vid 0-70ish
1987 BMW 325es: Face & Butt Lifted/M50tu Swapped*Sold*
1985 VW Scirocco: Too many mods, money pit*Sold*
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!

Last edited by gotKRAUT; 08-02-2006 at 05:41 PM.
gotKRAUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
2nd Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
JoeMadoo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JoeMadoo Send a message via MSN to JoeMadoo Send a message via Yahoo to JoeMadoo
You'd be suprised...

JoeMadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E21, E30)