BMW Werkz banner

1987 325e worth to purchase?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bmwtones 
#1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to the forum. Own 1984 318is. I'm thinking about purchase 1987 325e for my wife. The odometer and A/C no longer work. The owner of 325e doesn't know what is the mileage and says the automatic transmission in good condition. Exterior - paint peeled off like patches on hood, left/right door. Interior- dash little cracks on the top. I offer for $900. Should I purchase?

Thanks

#3 ·
Witeshark- thank you for the respond. We agreed $900 on the phone. And the next day call to meet and see the car for test drive. No one pick up the phone for 2 and 3rd calls. We gives up. However, we found 1994 M3 for $1,500. Went to meet the owner of M3 and check car for test drive. Interior really need lots of renovation and exterior just dents on hood. Test Drive was pretty good and when press more gas feel muffler doesn't sound right. Check beneath the muffler exhaust damaged holes. Need invest for repairs $$$. What do you think should purchase? Muffler exhaust cost expensive?

Thank u for your time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.