BMW Werkz banner

Deloriant Almost Gets Arrested...

6K views 52 replies 28 participants last post by  Numark318i 
#1 ·
Ok so today I was in one of the moods where you just want to drive your car ridiculously hard for at least 30 minutes. Anyway, I'm on my lunch at work and I'm driving through Dana Point like a crazy asshole. Did about 120mph down PCH once you get out of downtown DP (it's just 2 lanes and a really long wide road), cut plenty of people off, and raced a couple wrx's and such through the streets. So after speeding for about 45minutes, literally covered probably the entire town, I decide to head back to work.

As I'm turning into the bank, a cop pulls out from a residential neighboorhood and follows me. He couldn't have seen anything, so I think, "meh, oh well." Well, he pulls in behind me and blocks me in. I still didn't think much of it so I start to get out of my car and he screams "STOP!" So I get back in my car and look around in time to see 3 more cops swarm around me. All of the cops get out (8 in total), and stand around my car. Meanwhile I'm starting to freak out.

They do the usual license and registration, and one of the cops asks me if he knew why I got pulled over. I told him that I was speeding back there blah blah blah. He asked me where I worked, I told him the bank right next to us (our bank got robbed about a year ago and all the cops know my manager really well). Then he says, "well, speeding is one of the MANY reasons I pulled you over." I put my head down and I'm just thinking, "oh shit."

He goes on to say, "Well, one of my deputies estimated your speed down PCH in a 35mph zone at somewhere between 80-100mph." I begin scratching my forehead nervously. "The second moving violation we cited you at was for dangerous lane changes, many of them." I can feel myself start swearting. "Your third violation was for not signaling when changing lanes." I'm still sweating. "Your 4th moving violation was for reckless driving, which is a misdemeanor." At this point I'm staring straight into the bottom of my seat, my body is shaking, and I'm still sweating.

He goes on in depth to explain how all 4 of these citations will 1) make my car insurance cancel immediately, 2) I will lose my license, 3) my car will be impounded, 4) I will be arrested and taken to prison. He explained all that pretty indepth.

Then another cop comes over and asks me where I work, I tell him the bank. They tell me to chill in my car while they work things out. I look over my shoulder and see my bank's loan officer (hilarious guy) standing outside with our security guard, and he gives me this half assed wave, and he has the hugest grin on his face. Unbeknownst to me, all this time, everyone in the bank (customers included) are all staring at the scene. Also unbeknowst to me, my coworkers were snapping pictures!!! I'll have to get that film developed soon.

Anyway, the main cop comes back, tells me to keep my speed down, AND THEY ALL JUST LEAVE. NO TICKETS, NOTHING, THEY ALL JUST PACK UP AND LEAVE. OMFG I could not believe it.

Why did they let me go? I have no damn clue. Could be because they thought I was involved in that robbery a year ago, could be because they are all buddies with my manager, or maybe they just realized they scared the living shit out of me and that was enough.

I am a marked man in Dana Point. If I step out of line once, I am totally fucked. But I still have my license and my car =)

P.S. - I have a ticket in pending that I have to go to court for in March, LOL

See less See more
#2 ·
thats some pretty crazy stuff. you are one lucky bastard

#3 ·
lol god damn u are luck man.... i was starting to sweat for you just sittin here lol deffinatly want to see those pics tho! glad to hear you made it out in one piece .... just hope u can keep that speed down! any ideas how they got u on all that? mayb an unmarked? hmmm any ways glad to see u made it out in one piece and you better kiss some major manager ass just to be on the safe side!

-Hutch-

#5 ·
sneaky bastards keeping us from our fun...... :)

#8 ·
You are a friggen idiot.

Sure people drag a little from that on the one stretch north of town where the is the third lane for about 1/10th of a mile and its arrow straight. The part of PCH south of A's is pretty quick too, but with the High School right up Golden Lantern, there's not very many places where it's safe at all to go those speeds.

I have a feeling you're already speeding in DP again. They should have at least given you one ticket. I doubt this experiece has taugh you a damn thing.

#11 ·
Originally posted by Deloriant@Feb 26 2005, 11:59 AM
And you would know right? Opps you wouldn't =/
[snapback]299722[/snapback]​
What wouldn't I know? Dana Point? Or that you didn't learn your lesson?

I've got $20 that you get pulled over again before Memorial Day.

#12 ·
ill take that bet :)
-Hutch-

#14 ·
Originally posted by The Deuce@Feb 26 2005, 09:39 AM
You are a friggen idiot.

Sure people drag a little from that on the one stretch north of town where the is the third lane for about 1/10th of a mile and its arrow straight. The part of PCH south of A's is pretty quick too, but with the High School right up Golden Lantern, there's not very many places where it's safe at all to go those speeds.

I have a feeling you're already speeding in DP again. They should have at least given you one ticket. I doubt this experiece has taugh you a damn thing.
[snapback]299716[/snapback]​
:gay

#15 ·
you do know that referrin to yourself in third person is really gay dude, i would definitely refrain from doing that or people will start to think your a big douchebag, oh yeah good job on gettin let off, maybe they jus saw u sweatin like a little pussy and decided they already punished you enough

#16 ·
Man, Fuck you :p , thats so fucked up. You should've been hauled away, damnit. I never understand how the fuck people like you get away with shit like that. I do 25 over the limit ONCE (going downhill) and I'm NAILED, and you did ALL OF THAT and still got off scott-free????? :wtf And I hate how people with PBA cards get away with alot of shit too. This is just fucked up....

Ok... rant is done. :urinate I feel better now.....

Dough

#17 ·
Originally posted by 325is1994@Feb 26 2005, 04:44 PM
you do know that referrin to yourself in third person is really gay dude, i would definitely refrain from doing that or people will start to think your a big douchebag, oh yeah good job on gettin let off, maybe they jus saw u sweatin like a little pussy and decided they already punished you enough
[snapback]299933[/snapback]​
LOL, might want to check the code on your signature retard.

#18 ·
"Well, one of my deputies estimated your speed down PCH in a 35mph zone at somewhere between 80-100mph."
^^^^^^Well aren't you the fu**in hero??? Doin 100 in a 35! what a fu*ki*g w**ker, sh*t headed c**t you really are. And you thought you would come on here to post and get some Kudos for it???? - I really hope most people here have the sense to see what a moronyou really are. We all like speed but there is a time and a place for it and 100 in a 35 - 35 was designated for a reason ass hole- is not the place, dinner time - when people are about - is not the time.

cut plenty of people off,
-<<<< Man you really have gone up in my books. F*ck me I wish I was you and able to drive like a total fu**ing asshole cutting up innocent drivers just cos I can. I idolise you and want to have your babies you half witted sh**head.

Do you really want us to idolise you for this shit???

F**k you, you moronic piece of sh*t.

Hopefully you will run into a lamp post before you kill an innocent.

PS anyone that thinks this sh**headed asshole is some sort of hero like this
[quote silv e39]OMFG That is amazing story, ur lucky delor. good work getting outta that one

i wana see those pics
[/quote] Is quite possibly just as big a moron as delorient - And that's difficult to do!

#25 ·
The reason you didn't get into any trouble, is because they didn't catch you. Unless they were rolling video tape (which at those speeds, they wouldn't have much), so they had nothing to charge you with. It'd be their word against yours in a court room. They just wanted to scare the shit out of you, sounds like it worked. Slow down turdbox, your car's not that fast anyways :D

#26 ·
Originally posted by Deloriant@Feb 26 2005, 06:00 PM
Lol the deuce loves talking out of his ass.

My car is marked, I'd be an idiot to be speeding near there.
[snapback]299891[/snapback]​

:confused

I never said you'd get pulled over in Dana Point by Memorial day. :nana

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.