BMW Werkz banner

Dumb Question Of The Day

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Linds 
#1 ·
hey everybody,
well i got this stock cup holder from this guy on this forum.. it came off of a 318ti...

--> would it fit my 92 325i?
--> does anybody know how to do the swap?

thanx

#6 ·
in my car.... i have 2 cup holders, an ashtray, and a coin holder... pretty much what you bought, but eash of mine are seperate, and u can easily just pop each out... try poping out that ashtray and putting the new console in!... if worst comes to worst.. you can use velcrow like ganjacye said!

#7 ·
someone from bavauto mentioned that i would be able to slide out my existing console and replace it with the new one. what he meant was on the existing console what we actually see is the shell and the part i am talking about switching is underneath that shell.. so all you have to do is slide it out...

i want to know how the hell you do that?

if you see the pictures my existing console is one piece... one side by the ebrake is lower than the other where the ash tray is...
i just don;t know if these are interchangeable...

if i can't do this, its up for sale...

#8 ·
from the looks of it.... i don't think the cup holders you bought fits your car. i have the piece that you bought in my car, it just sorta slides on and off. but for that pic it looks like yours is all one piece. i don't think you could get it to work. also, what is all that glitter lookin stuff all over the center console and e-brake? rhyno bed liner?

#11 ·
my 1994 BMW 318is doesn't have cup holders.. the only one is in the glove box and you can't even put any drinks on it... if you do, it will fall.. why don't they have anyone???

and my car doesn't have a door lock.. you have to push it down and then pull the door handle to open the door..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.