BMW Werkz banner

Zaino

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Man314 
#1 ·
Just ordered some Zaino products today. I ordered the leather cleaner and leather spray. Also ordered the plastic cleaner, glass cleaner/polisher and tire gloss. Has anyone tried any of these products and if so, how did you like them?

Thanks

#2 ·
I was actually just wondering about those specific cleaners. When you do get around to appling them, please to post something about it. I'm curious to know whether or not the glass cleaner is really worth it. Also the leather cleaner, if it brings back a nice smell or not.

Dough

#5 ·
oh the exterior stuff is worth it, time consuming, but worth it... as seen by several on this forum ie, woobie. i just don't know about the interior and window treatments.

Dough

#6 ·
zaino brother's products are by far the best product i've used.. i love it.. GREAT WAX.. and everything else

OH.. and the "leather in a bottle" is the best smelling conditioner EVER!!

#7 ·
So? JWK, what's the verdict?

#8 ·
Here's what I used today:

leather cleaner and leather treatment: Fantastic stuff. Seats in my wifes van look brand new.

Plastic cleaner: Ok

window polish: Outstanding, had to put sunglasses on as the glare from the like new windows was too intense.

Tire gloss: Outstanding, tires looked show room new.

So overall, with the exception of the plastic cleaner, all well worth the money.

#9 ·
Originally posted by JWK@Feb 1 2005, 11:33 PM
Just ordered some Zaino products today. I ordered the leather cleaner and leather spray. Also ordered the plastic cleaner, glass cleaner/polisher and tire gloss. Has anyone tried any of these products and if so, how did you like them?

Thanks
[snapback]284445[/snapback]​
Their tire dressing is the only good thing they make, I waxed two quarter panels on my F-350 and needed a chisel to get it off! It went right in the garbage, Nothing good comes from the arm pit of the USA, New Jersey!

#10 ·
Originally posted by Mad Max+Feb 7 2005, 11:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mad Max @ Feb 7 2005, 11:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JWK@Feb 1 2005, 11:33 PM

Thanks
[snapback]284445[/snapback]​
Their tire dressing is the only good thing they make, I waxed two quarter panels on my F-350 and needed a chisel to get it off! It went right in the garbage, Nothing good comes from the arm pit of the USA, New Jersey!
[snapback]287725[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

? :blink:

#13 ·
Zymol & a nice terry cloth is a good way to go, but you could do a lot worse than an old t-shirt - the material is great for applying polish. Personally I use lint-free polishing cloths I buy in packs of 5 from my local Auto store. It's £5 for 5 cloths, but you cut em in half and you get 10 good-sized cloths. I'm not a fan of these pads - I rate Meguiars prodcuts highly but found the pads to be too damn finnicky; I couldn't grip them comfortably and it took too long to do the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.