BMW Werkz banner

E39 540i Upgrades... Help!

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  FaKe_M5 
#1 ·
Hey all!! Looks like I'm in the market for a new car... and its prob gonna be a e39 540i (prob a '99 or '00)... and I was wondering what do you guys recommend for new headlamps, for halogen to xenon with angel eyes? Like which r the best , with no regard to price... ive seen theese on bavauto :

for like 1500 which seems pretty good to me... but like which are the best in ur gurs opinions (like i luv the blue colored angel eyes with xenon bulbs... but i cant find ne....)
post pics of ur e39s with xenon + angel eyes if u hav em!!!
Thanks a bunch guys!

See less See more
#4 ·
Originally posted by billB@Jan 22 2005, 08:03 PM
I believe and not too long ago slvr e39 had a good deal from Jlevi on xenon lights. ANYONE??
[snapback]277086[/snapback]​
I agree with Bill, and recommend you go to slvr e39's public profile info and do a search on all of his posts to find what he had to say on that topic.

#5 ·
you could get the exact same once you've shown on the pic, from ebay for around 600-800 for the headlights and another 200-300 for ballasts, thats all you would need... =\ I bought a pair, they were brand new and cost me just below $900 w/ballasts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.