BMW Werkz banner

Wheels!

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  dutchbmw 
#1 ·
Im looking to possibly change the alloys on my car.

However im stuck with which ones to change them to.

any ideas would be great!

also im thinking of possibly 19"?

#3 ·
Originally posted by Rich328@Jan 16 2005, 06:35 PM

[snapback]272800[/snapback]​
WHat you got on there right now?

#4 ·
Originally posted by Rich328@Jan 16 2005, 06:35 PM

[snapback]272800[/snapback]​
What's your price range? What style do you like? Mesh, five star? These are my two favorites on an e36 that are reasonably priced.

bbs ch
mvr magnums

#9 ·
wow 2k for wheels, you are not messing around. Anyways, i am in the market too but with considerably less money. I really like the looks on the Hamann hm3, they are a five spoke with a deep lip and bolts around the lip. http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/610 that is a link to check them out. I want those but can't really afford them so will be getting some M rims.
Also 19" is pretty crazy, I have seen many with 17" which are supposed to perform the best, and 18" which look a little bit cooler, but 19"...crazy big.
Check out tirerack.com, there you can see the wheels on your car.
I like wheelexchange.com and aaarims.com too. Ebay of course is a good place if ou want to save a little money, or the classified section here.

jshearer

#10 ·
Yup those Hamman H3's look real nice , I run 17's but would be tempted to go for 18's ( gonna drive someone elses before I buy though)
I think my personal favourites are ; BBS Split rim spoke style (like Youngexecs), M3 contours (when I saw the new M3 I wanted a BMW with contours and dump my VW Corrado)
erm, Alpina spoke style, oh and the ones on Deloriants ride, (quick lookup.... = SSR GT3's ) Breytons are nice as well

post pics when you're done.... Rich & Jshearer
later.

#11 ·
i like my 18's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.