BMW Werkz banner

Tyre Choice

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jamesw 
#1 ·
I am from Australia, so well snow and wet conditions arnt much of a problem, actually snow isnt a problem. At the moment i have Pirelli p6000 225/45/17 on the rear with continental compact sports 225/45/17 on the front. I dont know much about tyre but Pirelli's are a good all round tyre, im just not sure about the continentals. Wat tyres would you choose in my situation for a bmw 318i "m3 kit" 94 model??

thx

#2 ·
Continentals are great tires in my opinion, I've gone through a lot of them and they have done me well. Those Pirelli's are also really good. Though everyone will say their preferences in tires, its just a matter of research. I have had Yokohama Avids and they were really good. I have Bridgestone Potenzas now and they are excellent and have been lasting me a long time.

Run a search here on the forum, you will find boatloads of tire/tyre topics and reviews....goodluck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.