BMW Werkz banner

Another New Member

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  '89 635 csi 
#1 ·
Hi. Have stumbled across the site and since thought I'd join up and post a greeting to you all.

I am in Brisbane, Australia and about 2 months ago I purchased my second BMW. The first one was a sienna red E46 318i sedan, and the new one is a dakkar yellow E46 320Ci which I just love. The 320Ci is just such a much better car than the 318i. The engine is just so sweet and loves revving all of the way to the rev-limiter.

I have attached a little picture of it for you all to see.

Cheers.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome from Canada's Wet West Coast. I have a buddy in Hobart I hope to get down and see some day and get an opportunity to drink your great Aussie beer.

The 318i may not have been the fastest car in the Bimmer fleet but it did one thing the other Bimmer's couldn't do. It created a price point that allowed people to enter the Bimmer family and find out what a great car Bimmer's are - and many have stayed. My buddy was and is one of them. Now's he's looking at a used 2003 540i for purchase and he helped me buy a used 528i which lead to my second Bimmer which I just picked up two days ago which is 2002 330i. So the one 318i, lead to three more Bimmer purchases and counting, not bad for such a low powered car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.