BMW Werkz banner

Jeep Fun

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  sean 
#1 ·
Lets start by saying its 10:30 saturday morning and i havnt slept for 2 days now.

So last night around 2am i call up my friend im liek hey i found this sweet place to go 4x4in. He says alright so we meet up there. We spend about 2 hours (from 2-4 am) having shitloads of fun climbin up shit and going down stuff that is pretty damn steep. Then he finds this mudpit over by a lake, Myself not being a big fan of mud since it will warp stuff decided to stay away, but he started rippin through it all. So around 4 he says ok i think im done im gonna go home after one more mud lap. So whatever i follow him through the pit slowly, and I cant believe my eyes, he floors it in 4x4, spins all the wheels, truck slides sideways... and Ploop, into the lake! Anyway we spent the next 6 and half hours getting his truck out. We got 1 jeep (me), 2 chevy 1500's, a ford f150, a flatbed towtruck, and finally a wrecker truck before we actually got it out of the lake. Then we drove home.

Im tired.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
better than your back yard huh?

#7 ·
so i take it he didn't really get any water damage done to the car? looks like just the front driver's side corner went into the water. nice job on your friends part anyways, funny stuff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.