BMW Werkz banner

Http://www.topshift.com/

10K views 114 replies 17 participants last post by  Aether 
#1 ·
Go to http://www.topshift.com/ for the best (and free) virtual Track and Strip Racing on the planet!

You don't race on screen, you are more of a Crew Chief, but you do MOD out your ride just as you would in NFS:Underground, just without the 3D Graphics... :cry

It isn't just Asian Vehicles either, they have Domestics and Euros too. You can work up to M3s (E30, E36, and E46) and the modern M5 by winning races, stealing vehicles and robbing the inventories of other players! :clap2

I will warn you now, you will get addicted! You get credits throughout the day, which max out in just over 8 hours, so you will want to visit 2 or 3 times daily. :driving

Check it out: http://www.topshift.com/

If you try it out, join the team BMWOWNERS, which I set up just for us! I go by the name HarryJohnson. (yeah I know, Hairy Johnson...) :dunno

Join team BMWOWNERS and lets work towards owning Virtual BMWs and making a name for ourselves so we can make some good Street Cred for Bimmers everywhere! :thumbs

(I searched for this site before I posted, so I hope this is the first thread...)

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome to Team BMWOWNERS, Torque!

You get 15 credits added to your account every 10 minutes; 90 an hour. You can only have 800 credits at once, and it takes just over 8 hours to refill that many. Once you have credits, you can "WORK" and get about $4 per credit for them. Sponsors also give you money, but I have yet to get any...

Here is some info on the last competitor I faced at the strip. He beat me by running 14.08 @ 96 MPH with a 2.674 second 60 foot time!

You stand near by and watch all the cars racing and notice this Denim Blu Pearl Effect M3 E46. You also can't help but notice that the vehicle is in mint condition. You can quickly see that the car has been lowered and is riding on factory rims wrapped with Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires. As the car passes by, you notice a factory exhaust system tucked under the rear bumper.

You can't tell for sure, but car seems to be all motor powered. Keeping an eye on the car and its driver, you notice that the driver doesn't seem to be fully comfortable racing his vehicle. He is also losing most of his races.

He also has AC Schnitzer Front, Rear and Rear Lower Strut Bars on his M3!

If you are interested, I will see you online...

#19 ·
I joined, my name is RedE30iS, driver: Spiff

#23 ·
raced someone from the forums check it out!

DAvid
bigerd318 challenged Brien4787 to a street race. They line up and await the drop of the hands from the flagger. Tensions were high as both drivers rev'd their motors.

As the arms of the flagger dropped, Brien4787 barely took bigerd318 off the line.

Midway down the street, it looked like bigerd318 was in the lead! It looked like he had at least half a car on Brien4787.

Right down to the wire, Brien4787 might as well just head home after this race, what a pitiful performance.

What a joke! Brien4787 should stay home next time. What a waste of fuel for bigerd318.

#26 ·
to get a car, go to garage, then where it says Vehicle, hit 'buy'. and if the line where the vehicle is listed is grey, you cant buy it(its unavailable), if its white, then you can buy it, aslong as you have neough money. go to Pr. Sponsor, and hit Work, and type in the amount of credits you want to spend, 1 credit = 4$, you make credits $.

Im going to invite you into MPowering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.