BMW Werkz banner

Parts For Sale 1997 528i!!!

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  iracema1 
#1 ·
Hello, I have black leather interior (asking $1000 CAN), wheels (asking $800 CAN) as well as engine plus transmission (245K, manual, asking $1000 CAN), body panels (hood, fenders, bumpers, suspension, trunk) also available and some (most all) accessories for sale for a 1997 528i. If anyone is interested please reply and I can give you some more info. Prices are negotiable. For absolute serious enquiries please call me at (416) 473-4519. I live in Toronto, Ontario, so depending on where you're calling from, long distance charges may apply. Ask for Alex.

#3 ·
Originally posted by M-Powah@Oct 2 2004, 12:50 PM
Hello, I have black leather interior (asking $1000 CAN), wheels (asking $800 CAN) as well as engine plus transmission (245K, manual, asking $1000 CAN), body panels (hood, fenders, bumpers, suspension, trunk) also available and some (most all) accessories for sale for a 1997 528i. If anyone is interested please reply and I can give you some more info. Prices are negotiable. For absolute serious enquiries please call me at (416) 473-4519. I live in Toronto, Ontario, so depending on where you're calling from, long distance charges may apply. Ask for Alex.
[snapback]203526[/snapback]​

Info on the wheels?

#4 ·
Hey Rick, sorry I didn't e-mail you sooner, I was tied up with some school work. But regarding the BMW parts. If I can please have a list of the pieces you needed that would be apreciated. As you already know, I am starting to post some items on ebay. I give you a quote for all the parts including shipping charge to Vancouver. Talk to you soon, please reply at your earliest convenience. Bye.

#5 ·
hi, do you still have the engine for sale??

also, why are you selling it?

#6 ·
Originally posted by numberthree_@Oct 6 2004, 04:04 PM
hi, do you still have the engine for sale??

also, why are you selling it?
[snapback]206329[/snapback]​
Hey, yea I still have it but I have someone who is interested in it. They are located in Seattle though and I might have trouble sending it there. The car is actually my friend's but I'm just helping him sell some of the parts. He is going to rebuild his car. He wants to invest in a supercharged M5 motor. If you are located close to Toronto it might be easier for me to send it to you. Let me know where you are located and we can further discuss it. Thanks. Bye.

#7 ·
what kind of wheesl and is it sport suspension or reg.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.