BMW Werkz banner

The Canyon Run Thread

4K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  MPM 
#1 ·
I prefer to do the stunt loop myself, Stunt Road to Piuma to Las Virgines to Mulholland Highway. There are probably more roads in that loop but I forget their damn names...

by the way, I really need to fix that engine mount thing because I'm gonna miss those roads.

#4 ·
ohh man being in Sacramento i am in the middle of everything... haha...but nuthing beats Smashing down the northern stretch of highway one...ugghhh ya haha...north of bodega all the way up to Gualala...good god i went through a set of tires in one day on that stretch haha i couldnt stop.... :drool

#5 ·
my favorite canyon run is evidently. called canyon. its past moraga and it goes deep in the forest and basically it comes out to oakland or castro valley. it is possibly the best canyon run near my house. its starting to rain now so its a little too dangerous, but me and my friend always go in there every friday after school to get footage.

#6 ·
word. tis quite sick. don't think i'll be trying it in the rain though

#7 ·
when i have a BMW meet. this is what we do..

Westlake BLVD to Decker, Left on Lechusa and down encinal, then left onto PCH, then left onto latigo canyon, then onto piuma, then ont stunt, then onto mullholland, back to encinal, then hit decker again.. w00t.

#8 ·
There's quite a few good roads to drive in the southbay.. Sierra.. Baily Rd.. Hicks Rd... A personal favorite of mine is mt. Hamilton in San Jose.. The uphill portion ends with an observatory at the top. And then you go down the back side.. Fun hairpins down, then it flattens out into a straight area. Then there's a small burger place called Junction. Continue down and you hit a high speed series of more or less flatland twisties. You end up in livermore and you get to take 680 back :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.