BMW Werkz banner

Selling the bimmer :(

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Mark31186 
#1 ·
Hey guys i just wanted to say that im selling my 92 325is e36 and moving to a 951 porsche :) (email me at snwboarding86@yahoo.com is you interested lol) This forum has helped me more than once thats for sure and ill prolly stick around just cause i still love bimmers and talking with you guys is awesome so ill see ya around!!!!!!!! U can find me at rennlist as M@ark951 :p

Keep it real guys

-Mark

#3 ·
as i said please email me at snwboarding86@yahoo.com for anything dealing with the car such as pics and info.... thx

#6 ·
LOL alright well im asking 6k and as i said EMAIL ME AT snwboarding86@yahoo.com FOR PICS and info.... im taking pics tomorrow of the car so give me an email and ill have some pics for u :)

#8 ·
Actually if u read past that part it talks about how u guys are a great bunch and i enjoyed talking to ya. It more or less came up as the reason to my departure and i just wanted to let u guys know ill be stopping in to see how things are.

And jrhaile i bet 10 more people will repeat your post "this is classifieds"

hopefully when people read this next time they will read the whole thing before they yell at me this is classifieds! :screwy

#9 ·
New pics as of yesterday.... i got these on classifieds too

Attachments

#10 ·
Pic 2

Attachments

#11 ·
last one

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.