BMW Werkz banner

Forum Rules

4K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  tagerman 
#1 ·
Lately, it appears that many members have forgotten their etiquette and as a result this behavior is rubbing off on the newer members.

As always, please search before making a post. Many times you can find the answer quicker. Also don't forget to check the FAQs.

Another thing that have been going on a bit too much lately is post-whoring and swearing. Those are fine in the lounge, but it should be kept to absolute minimum in here.

Finally, before posting, make sure your post belongs in the tech forum and not driving tales, pics, or classifieds.

That is all.

#2 ·
Agreed. Profane words are not of use here...that much, keep off-topic discussion in the off-topic forum called the Members Lounge, that can be found in the Members Lounge...

That is all.

#3 ·
Originally posted by spiff325is@Sep 12 2004, 02:46 AM
An attempt should be made by all members to further the development of this site. Adding more posts about making your car fast with 50 dollars will not do it. There is a thousand posts already, a simple search will teach you volumes.
What he said.

There's a place for everything, browse around and find where it belongs. This is not pointing fingers at anyone, so do not become offended.

That is all.

#4 ·
I agree... I guess since this has been brought up.. I'd like to venture out and say that meaningless posts often complicate and push honest questions astray from the actual question. If you cant help or give some type of information, dont post. Keep it in the Lounge!!!

Thanks,

That is all

Les

#7 ·
sounds fair to me, i've been trying to loose the profanity for awhile, it is slowly going away, but it takes some work

#8 ·
so i guess with all these rules we will be seeing lando and torque less and less eh? haha yeah i agree, it gets annoying this place has became a flip of what it used to be when i first got here, i like it a lot better in the old days!

David

Ps how long does a warning stand, i have 20% forever, for something that wasnt that big!?

#15 ·
he should have wireless its the only way to be

#17 ·
OC-3 connection routed through Belkin 802.11g WAN. Only time I sit at the desk is to use the mouse for serious grahpic editing.

#23 ·
omfg thats insaine fast!!! wow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.