BMW Werkz banner

Yeah Baby, E90!!

3K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  laos07 
#1 ·
#5 ·
What's this like the third time in the past month so far that someone has posted another E90 pdf with pics?

#9 ·
looks like the new Acura TL, that 270hp thing. but it does look pretty good.

#12 ·
Originally posted by catalyst.@Aug 25 2004, 01:59 PM
the e36 and 46 look better.

why are they changing their style so soon...how many years has it been with the e46? 4?.....

the e36 had a seven year run.

honestly they could leave the e46 alone for 5 years and not loose any sales...thats my opinion :blink:
6 yrs. almost 7, the first models came out in 1998. not in the us tho.

#14 ·
Originally posted by catalyst.@Aug 25 2004, 02:59 PM
the e36 and 46 look better.

why are they changing their style so soon...how many years has it been with the e46? 4?.....

the e36 had a seven year run.

honestly they could leave the e46 alone for 5 years and not loose any sales...thats my opinion :blink:
totaly agree with you. they've gotta spend ther money somewhere right?

#15 ·
i like the looks of that, but i agree that they could keep making the current 3 series for at least another 2 years without changing it too much and still have great results

#16 ·
Id say instead of completely changing the whole style of the car, to just change things like the front grill or maybe the fenders, sorta make em out a little more like the M3, and just up the M3 a bit so that it still has its edge over the normal E46.

I think they moved too fast, and that we are going to see more rich pricks that dont care drive the new BMW's then the people that are really into the cars. I know that may sound very arrogant, but its my opinion.(i hate to sound like an ass, but, what the hell).

basically, IMO, i think BMW moved to fast in changing their body style, yeah they wanted some new stuff, but they didnt need to go about changing the whole line.

#17 ·
Originally posted by spiff325is@Aug 26 2004, 11:59 PM
Id say instead of completely changing the whole style of the car, to just change things like the front grill or maybe the fenders, sorta make em out a little more like the M3, and just up the M3 a bit so that it still has its edge over the normal E46.

I think they moved too fast, and that we are going to see more rich pricks that dont care drive the new BMW's then the people that are really into the cars. I know that may sound very arrogant, but its my opinion.(i hate to sound like an ass, but, what the hell).

basically, IMO, i think BMW moved to fast in changing their body style, yeah they wanted some new stuff, but they didnt need to go about changing the whole line.
there is no way possible i could have said it better than you spiff lol and your not an arrogant prick i got yo back :werd:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.