BMW Werkz banner

NEW 330CI baby!

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  trojp 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
Just got my baby that I have wanted for sooo long. Its a steel grey 2002 330ci - sports package, premium package, M wheels, M steering wheel -- very nice! Being my first bimmer and first car, I was wondering what all I should do to keep it clean and running in top shape. For example, when I should change the oil and brake pads etc. and how do you condition the leather and when should you wax it ... It has 36000 miles on it and I want it to stay in perfect condition! Thanks a lot!

ANDREW

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
i like to change the oil every 3000 mi. or 3 months, brake pads when ever they need it (just look at them), coolant every 2 years, i use lexol leather conditioner on mine, the first time i waxed my car i used a clay bar and did a mothers 3-stage wax. i think most people wax every 6 months but others more like 3 months, you should not have to re clay the car every time, every other year or so.

i know bmw says change the oil at 14,000 or somthing, but i don't trust them, i have explained why in an earlier post.

nice car, i have one almost like it. :thumbs

#13 ·
first off, congrats on your car. i also just got my baby about a month ago (2004 metallic black 330Ci, premium + sport pks, navigation, 18" wheels, xenon, etc. i'll post pics up later).
about the oil change thing, im about to reach 4k miles(i drive alot) and wanted to chane the oil, but my dealer said to wait til 15k. should i go ahead and change it or wait? i dont want to damage anything anytime soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.