BMW Werkz banner

I Too Got Pulled Over

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Kevin325i 
#1 ·
Today, after taking my sister to her volleyball camp, I saw a cop turning around in my re-view mirror, I already thought I was fucked, he was following me but not yet with any intention of pulling my over but I knew he would notice my smoked plate covers on the back of my car, and the fact that my registration is 2 months old (stupid smog place never electronically sent it). So their is a big van next to me so I carefully move in front of that and safely get across the 3 lines of the express way and try to hide from him. My friend was also following me because he lives over where my sister plays volleyball. We hit a light, and the cop slowly inches over and cuts off my friend following me. Then he puts on his lights, i carefully take the lanes back over to the right side and go into a parkinglot. When he comes to my window I say "its the black plate covers huh" and he said "how did you know!?!" in his asshole cop voice...He asks me for licence and registration, and I realize that I didn't have my wallet or proof of insurace (stupid stepmom never put it in). He looks kinda pissed about it and goes back and radios in my name to make sure I am licenced and the car is insured and all that good stuff (about 8 minutes). Then he comes back to my window and writes down all the good stuff like my name and adress and in the end I get:

5204 Tabs
16028 Proof of Insurance
12951 ADL In process (messy writing not sure on that one)

I knew it from the second he turned around

:f-u the police :f-u the police
:f-u the police :f-u the police

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I was coming out of the airport in Richmond a few months ago, it is like a race track, curves like mad, anyway, it was 5 AM I was on my way to work after dropping off my friend for his flight, I was running late for work so i was flying down the road, 85-90. In a 35.

I didnt even see the cop. I stopped at a red light and as soon as it turned green he hit the lights. I pulled over and was really cool to the cop, he asked my why I was spe3eding, told me I was busted for wreckless and asked for my license.

I couldnt find it. This is a federal cop who could basically fuck me how ever he wanted and throw me away to rot.

Im like, officer, I am late for work, I cannot find my license. he threw my insurance papers at me and told me to get the hell out of there.

I got the hell out.
No ticket.

#6 ·
Originally posted by CMGO@Aug 5 2004, 11:25 AM
I was coming out of the airport in Richmond a few months ago, it is like a race track, curves like mad, anyway, it was 5 AM I was on my way to work after dropping off my friend for his flight, I was running late for work so i was flying down the road, 85-90. In a 35.

I didnt even see the cop. I stopped at a red light and as soon as it turned green he hit the lights. I pulled over and was really cool to the cop, he asked my why I was spe3eding, told me I was busted for wreckless and asked for my license.

I couldnt find it. This is a federal cop who could basically fuck me how ever he wanted and throw me away to rot.

Im like, officer, I am late for work, I cannot find my license. he threw my insurance papers at me and told me to get the hell out of there.

I got the hell out.
No ticket.
that is real tight, i have a friend who's probably one of the worst drivers i've ever seen and she speeds everywhere she goes. So far she's been pulled over 6 times, and hasn't gotten a ticket once :goodness: girls can get away with anything :drunk

#9 ·
u shoulda gunned it. haha. so how much is that shit gunna cost u?

#13 ·
Originally posted by komodo9+Aug 6 2004, 03:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (komodo9 @ Aug 6 2004, 03:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Numark318i@Aug 6 2004, 02:00 AM
they got boobs...and can cry..what kinda heartless guy is not going to give in to that...lol
Yeah, I know a girl who whenever she gets into a disagreement with someone she says "Twins, I win."

There is just no arguement with that. =/ [/b][/quote]
um wtf are you talking about on the twins part :eek:uch

#14 ·
I know in Jersey you have 10 days or something to produce the documents to the court or municipality, then they will drop the charges all together...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.