BMW Werkz banner

some advice?

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Mocoso 
#1 ·
hi, im new to this forum and i jus recently purchased a 00 323i. Im a struggling college student and was barely able to pay for the car.BORLA, REMUS, SUPERSPRINT, UUC, AA, DINAN, HAMANN, and stuff. after paying for my tints, tires, speeding ticket, lawyer fee :pissed2 my budget is pretty low. I use to be a import buff so when i saw the prices on these parts i was going to cry....which exhaust would give me the best hp/tq gains fer the cheapest price? :nope what do you guys think of the Greddy v2 exhaust? intake next....

#5 ·
A problem you may run into someday, is say a water pump... that is a $1000 job on a bimmer. Basically any repairs you will pay a lot for, unless you get a warranty. If you dont have a warranty, i would suggest you go to your BMW dealer and drop $2200 on an extended warranty; in the long run, it may save you a lot of money, or it may save you none. It depends on your beast :p

#6 ·
Originally posted by KillFox@Jul 31 2004, 12:08 PM
A problem you may run into someday, is say a water pump... that is a $1000 job on a bimmer. Basically any repairs you will pay a lot for, unless you get a warranty. If you dont have a warranty, i would suggest you go to your BMW dealer and drop $2200 on an extended warranty; in the long run, it may save you a lot of money, or it may save you none. It depends on your beast :p
Yea make a rainy day fund for fixing it :) - hey if you throw the water pump repair into the 60K service its only 250 bucks for a grand total of $1250 bucks! That of course includes the 600 brake job and 400 "service" :banghead

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.