BMW Werkz banner

B4/After SMoked Corners

5K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  xxxbimmer 
#1 ·
So i ordered these smoked corner lights, and clear sidemarkers from BavAuto
with shipping my total was $123, was it worth it? maybe.. sure i guess

Not much to the install, i didnt even use the directions, it took me about 20 mins to do it myself

here are pictures, for everyone!

BEFORE

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
AFTER

Attachments

#3 ·
BEFORE

Attachments

#5 ·
AFTER

Attachments

#6 ·
i love blowing money.

that is all

#7 ·
Update: just took out amber bulbs, put in clear ones...

im a bad boy

#9 ·
I like the smoked corners better than the clears (which actually look white).

An alternative to removing the yellow bulb is to paint the front part of it silver (or some other appropriate color). That way it will still blink yellow from the back side for safety purposes but you'll eliminate the "egg yolk" effect as well.

#13 ·
Originally posted by corbeledg+Mar 15 2005, 01:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(corbeledg @ Mar 15 2005, 01:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SemiPerfect@Oct 15 2004, 10:38 AM
I have a 95 325i, I thought bout doing clear corners, but honestly don't think they would look right.. I guess I just don't get why you would want to add them..

By the way, my car is a hunter green..
[snapback]211721[/snapback]​

Ohhhhhh yeah, that's nice
[snapback]311682[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

no offence bro, but yout like 6 months late!

#14 ·
Originally posted by Cruzin 323is+Mar 15 2005, 11:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cruzin 323is @ Mar 15 2005, 11:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by corbeledg@Mar 15 2005, 01:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-SemiPerfect
@Oct 15 2004, 10:38 AM
I have a 95 325i, I thought bout doing clear corners, but honestly don't think they would look right.. I guess I just don't get why you would want to add them..

By the way, my car is a hunter green..
[snapback]211721[/snapback]​

Ohhhhhh yeah, that's nice
[snapback]311682[/snapback]​

no offence bro, but yout like 6 months late!
[snapback]312500[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey, I just bought mine...so now I get to look through every post on here since 1999! :) Get ready for some old posts to researface! :cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.