BMW Werkz banner

Brake Switch

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  RIBEMR26 
#1 ·
Speaking of getting bent over by all of our favorite dealer, I reluctantly go to BMW this morning just to buy a part...the "brake light circuit" error used to come one once in a while...now it's daily and its making me :banghead. There are two switches for the E36 a 2 and a 4 pronged switch. The DIY says get the cheaper one...of course he said it was like $10. BMW charges $35 for each of them...so I took a 50/50 shot and bought the 4 pronged (part # 8 360 417). Does anybody know if this is the right one for a 98 323ic? I want to fix it this weekend and the dealer will be closed so I want to make sure I have the right one.

#7 ·
Thanks for the responses....on a lighter note I bet I would have had more help if I posted a pic of myself in a thong....ok just kidding...no one wants to see that... :nope

#8 ·
Originally posted by RIBEMR26@Jul 29 2004, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the responses....on a lighter note I bet I would have had more help if I posted a pic of myself in a thong....ok just kidding...no one wants to see that... :nope
Getting to the thread late... I changed the same one in my 97 328iC and it was a 4 prong one as well

Can you be so sure no one wants to see you in a thong? LOL :lmao2

#9 ·
Can you be so sure no one wants to see you in a thong? LOL
hmmm....possible ass shaving tonight :naughty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.