BMW Werkz banner

the OBDI transformation

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  jllphan 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has any info on what all has to happen to transform a car to OBDI?? what all changes have to be made? what all goes into making the transformation?

Collin

#3 ·
the OBDII-OBDI conversion is a complete intake/engine management change.

The air box and intake are from the '92-'95 cars and are bigger than what would
normally be on the 2.8. this includes the air flow meter, throtle body, air box, intake, wiring harness, dme, etc.

This can be purchased in a kit from Zionsville Autosport and is very well worth it. Those guys are great and can answer any other questions you might have....{HERE}

#5 ·
But did you know.....

I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!! I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!!I gotta a thousand posts....YEAAAH!!! *Special Ed* :band

#10 ·
Thanks 007.

As I have stated many times before (you guys really should use the search feature-no big deal) The conversion adds nearly 30hp (no bullsh#$t, true power increase) and allows you to further modify your car with custom software. It is deffinately worth it, and my car will be pushing 260hp+ by the end of the summer. Not bad, for a powerplant that started out at 190hp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.