BMW Werkz banner

Lights

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  bimmerboy328i 
#1 ·
:banghead Ok, i got my clear corners and euro tailights today. First off, when installing the clear corners, they dont want to click back into place. My tailights, im trying to get my old ones off but i cant get them off. I have them unscrewed too. The plug for the taillight doesn't want to come out either. :dunno

#2 ·
can't help w/ the rears, but lemme guess, you got your fronts from pro car parts?

If you didn't buy oem quality, the fit isnt great. You have several adjustment screws for the headlight assembly and you may make some adjustments to improve the fit. IF your oem's fit fine, then well.... :banghead

I made the mistake of buying the same the first time around, but went for oem smoked from bavauto in the end.

#4 ·
Yeah, i guess im a PCP victim. I got my tails in, but now my blinker is fast. I saw a post earlier, I will look for that, unless you guys have anything to say. Thanks

#6 ·
Haha, thats what i was thinking. I got my turn signal problem fixed quick, so dont have to worry about that anymore. I dont know what im gonna do, I might just buy new ones, and sell the old ones on ebay or something. Maybe some idiot like me will make the same mistake.

#7 ·
oh that sucks, good luck with everything... ordering my oem clears tonight :D

#8 ·
i'm a PCP victim too! :deal my left corner did not fit properly so i stuck some well folded paper between the bracket and light clip and made sure i pushed the light all the way in some more so it fits tightly and secure. as for your tail lights, i bought some from PCP as well and they did not light up properly, so i returned them and PCP refunded the item for full price. :D

If you just bought them, call them and tell them their items are defected and that you would like a full refund. Have them send you a return shipping label, they will pay for it. Also tell them, that you belong to an anonymous bmw forums group and that we all said their products are crap! :lmao2 Good Luck Man!

Attachments

#9 ·
Thanks. I got everything worked out besides my corners. I got my tails from some other place, not PCP. They work fine now. I called PCP back and they were like we can only give you a 20% refund or something like that. I will call them back and see what i can do.

Beemer, can you explain that a little more? I might just do that. I just don't want them to get stolen or something like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.