BMW Werkz banner

My E34 project I promised some pictures of it

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  M--Power 
#1 ·
This is my ´89 520i with alot of mods done to it! And I havent finished yet!

The Engine is a 12v 2,5L@2,7L with 525 tranny and diffs

Have all the extras except for leather which I am looking for at the moment! Too many things done to it to list them all. It has the nice V8 front which makes the car look so much younger. Loads of M-Tec stuff fitted.

Here is some pics(Note The pics in the garage are a bit dark will take better pics when car is finished!) You have to click "My E34 Project"

Click Here For Pictures->>>> Pictures of my E34

As you can see someone has tried to steal it and after they messed up the lock and still coulndt get in they left me a visit card as seen on the passenger side front wing! The car has just been painted and now needs to get painted again at the front wing :banghead

The Car is not finished yet, here are some of the things ive bought but still need to collect:

* Dual 2,5" Exhaust

* Red/White Rear Lights(The original, not the new volvo type)

* Angel Eyes Upgrade

* The Black Plastic things that surround the doors(normally crome on older models like mine)

* 2 Rear door handles to be installed in the front, so that it has no lock for thieves to destroy

* ///M-Sign for the Boot

* M-Tec 17*8,5 & 17*10 Rims

Thats About it, still looking for leather cabin though.

Tell me what you guys thing about it :-D

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks Guys :-D

Torque-> Its an original BMW item so it shouldnt be a problem. I live in Denmark and so i have long EU plates if you live in the US you will prob want the US type? In german they call it "heckblende" but if you want I will try to get the # next time im at BMW, lemme know.

Regards A.R.A.

#9 ·
thx, i'll search for it. in US we dont have that, so it would be awesome having it.

ps. i dont get what you mean when you say this "The Engine is a 12v 2,5L@2,7L with 525 tranny and diffs". so it is a bored and stroked 2.5l ?
if so you have a 527i LOL

#13 ·
Thanks Guys, and yes im sitting at the door waiting to assault the postman! Expecting my parts to arrive today B)

Torque -> U got it right 527I :wrench

Yep I will def keep you guys updated with Pics

------

Still no one knows what the EML light in the dash is for?

Regards Abdel-Raouf A.

#14 ·
Torque->

The car is a 520i updated to be a 525i with engine, tranny, diffs actually everything. Then as you say bored & stroked + other things to get it @ 2,7L. Lemme tell ya what a sound! And thats with the std. 2.5L exhaust so its actually the engine you can hear not the exhaust. I am really looking forward to installing the new exhaust twin 2,5" :-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.