BMW Werkz banner

radio display

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  JimmyDreams 
#1 ·
Does anyone know how to delay or get rid of the time display on the radio. Radio stations in my area use RDS to transmit the artist and song name, but the TIME keeps cutting off the display.

Is there any way to delay the time display or get rid of it on the radio?

#2 ·
On my business CD there is a little clock painted on the minus button under the volume control knob. Wait until the time is displayed and press this button it should turn the time display priority off so that the station and song title are displayed. If this does not work it may be a dealer activated preset.
Ben

#7 ·
Originally posted by KillFox@Jun 2 2004, 09:53 PM
H&K is upgraded stereo, the only real difference is it has 2 DSP subs (?) in the rear deck with the speakers.
Thanks for the info, Killfox. I'm still trying to decide if I like the auto-volume on the stereo, but even with the top down doing 80 mph, I can crank the stereo enough to enjoy the tunes...so I can't complain.

Sometime soon I'm going to detail the whole car complete with clay-baring her and probably using the Zaino polishes to make her look like she's supposed to.

Gotta find time to down a few pints as well, though!! :gulp

JimmyDreams

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.