BMW Werkz banner

Insurance costs for your beemer

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Gator 
#1 ·
I live in New York City and Insurance costs are ridiculous. I pay roughly $2500 every 6 months just to be able to drive my BMW but it's a sacrifice I have decided to make. What about you guys? How much do you spend? and what state do you reside at?

#9 ·
I live in upstate NY and have to pay about $3000 a year. Because I have a loan, I have to have liability and comprehensive. Those two things alone are $1500 a year. My monthly insurance payment is more than my car loan, and I'm over 25 and have a clean driving record.

#14 ·
91 bucks a month. Full coverage. Missouri.

#16 ·
mine is about $1000/6 months full coverage. im in arizona, 19 with nothing on my driving record

#19 ·
mine has gone down to 3500 a year, because of my good driving (at one point i had 7 points!! :devil) but im only 22 and next year i lose my last point( FINALLY!!!) so my insurance should go back down..the factors they add in insurance is....Are u married(married men drive slower....RRRRRRRRRIGHTTT) how much are you driving (distance per year or 6 months)are u a student? (good student discounts) how long have u had ur license? what kind of car you drive doesnt really matter once you get over 25,get married, and have a clean record..the diff between a bmw and honda will only be like 50 bux, my friend made the upgrade when he got married at 25 from honda to 2002 3 series...so basically, get old now, get married now, drive 5 miles a month,AND NEVER do anything illegal..and your insurance :cheers

:yezfunny

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.