BMW Werkz banner

Please help!

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  RIBEMR26 
#1 ·
Hey!
I have '94 325i, and I do not have owner's manual. It SHOW: BRAKE LIGHT CIRCUIT ??? Can anyone tell me what the reason for that, and how to fix it?
Thanks!

#4 ·
Mine flases that as well. The first time was after it rained and then it went away. But now it comes on all the time. What should i do? BMW said check the fuses? i didnt think it was anything to care about.

#5 ·
Mine flases that as well. The first time was after it rained and then it went away. But now it comes on all the time. What should i do? BMW said check the fuses? i didnt think it was anything to care about.

#6 ·
Really common problem, check the FAQs it's in there somewhere.

I actually just fixed mine today, it was kind of a headache at first. It took me around 2 hours only cause i had to drive back tot he dealership. It was probably about a total of 40 or 50 mins of work.

Well, it was worth it cause i don't got anymore annoying lights in my dash on B)

Kevin

#10 ·
Mine does this every once in a while, maybe once a month. If I shut the car off and restart it, it stops. I read the FAQ on how to fix it, but I dont know if I should mess with it, it's not THAT bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.