Umnitza - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper General Chat related to models that do not fit into particular categories above. Please try to put your discussion in more appropriate sections. This section does cover the 1 Series, MINI Cooper and 8-Series vehicles: BMW 830i, BMW 840Ci, BMW 850i, BMW 850Ci, BMW 850CSi, M8, Alpina B12, BMW CS Concept and others.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 06-27-2006, 12:08 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
X54.8BMW is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Umnitza

Just wanted to give a little warning out there to BMW owners that are interested in Angel Eyes, Demon Eyes or headlights from Umnitza. In late February of this year, I ordered a set of their Chromium Predator Angel Eyes for my 2003 M3. When the lights came in, I wired one up to make sure that it was OEM color, and much to my suprise, it was not, even though their website says it is. I was also a little disappointed with the mounting of these to the headlight. They sort of clip on, and are a little crooked looking when you are done, but whatever. My point is, I decided to return them. I called Umnitza and explained to them that I wanted to return them because they were not the OEM color as described on their website, and I was a little disappointed in the mounting. They explained to me that there would be a restocking fee,
and I would be responsible for that. Eventually, I agreed to the restocking fee, and they gave me a return merchandise authorization number, along with the address to return them. So, I returned them using USPS mail which doesn't offer a tracking number (I had already invested $30 in shipping charges, so I was sending it back as cheap as possible).
Well, it has been 4 months now and they still have not credited me back any money.
So, I denied the charges with AMEX. Umnitza then tells AMEX that they never recieved the package, so now I am out around $300 dollars. When I talked to them on the phone, they had all my info, but they had lost my RMA #, and said that they didn't use RMA#'s. So, why did they give me one in the first place? They said they would look around for my package, but they never called me again.
So...to Umnitza.....are you going to do anything about this? Or do I have to go about on every forum warning your potential customers that they might get ripped off like me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper