Sound cuts out whilst driving- works fine early in the morning - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper General Chat related to models that do not fit into particular categories above. Please try to put your discussion in more appropriate sections. This section does cover the 1 Series, MINI Cooper and 8-Series vehicles: BMW 830i, BMW 840Ci, BMW 850i, BMW 850Ci, BMW 850CSi, M8, Alpina B12, BMW CS Concept and others.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 06:34 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ikk100 is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Sound cuts out whilst driving- works fine early in the morning

Hi All,

I have 7 series (98 model). The radio has been working perfectly fine until a couple of months ago when sound started to cut out whilst driving. This applies to the CD/Radio & cassete.

The odd thing is early in the morning when I start driving the car it will always work- for around 5 minutes. Then it will cut out.

Not sure what it is but the fact that it works every morning for a few minutes makes me wonder whether I should really spend a fortune replacing it or whether the problem might not be quite that serious.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

I.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper