BMW Werkz banner

Selling 1991 BMW 850iA 91k miles, $11,250 Negotiab

3K views 31 replies 5 participants last post by  rx794 
#1 ·
I have removed the pics of the car so that I can reduce the space being taken up on the site for good use since the car has been SOLD, thanks to everyone for the inquiries about it(especially PENER for the in depth research on the car).

#24 ·
Originally posted by ///M Power@Apr 22 2004, 10:34 PM
Ill give ur $5

is ur FD twin turbo?

ALSO, put that shit up on ebay. peopel will pay a bit mroe than 11 for that. I'm serious.
Funny, Yes, my rx7 started off as a twin turbo(like all 93-up rx7's), but I have converted it to a BIG single turbo, here's a pic of the engine compartment as I was in process of converting it to single turbo. Thanks for the advice on putting the 850 on ebay, I'm gonna probably do that.

Attachments

#26 ·
for anyone seriously thinking about this car I suggest running CARFAX. After that you will hesitate to spend 2g on it. this car couldn't ever "find the home", and the mileage, hahahahaha - in 1995 seller disclosed that odometer rolledover. also on 5/30/2000 odometer read 89043 durin inspection in NY, and now this guy says it's got 91k (and clean tiltle!)!!!! I bet odometer rolled over twice and now it is 290k! no wonder that tranny gave out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.