Rims and Tires - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper General Chat related to models that do not fit into particular categories above. Please try to put your discussion in more appropriate sections. This section does cover the 1 Series, MINI Cooper and 8-Series vehicles: BMW 830i, BMW 840Ci, BMW 850i, BMW 850Ci, BMW 850CSi, M8, Alpina B12, BMW CS Concept and others.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 05-24-2009, 04:14 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Gunjalubba will become famous soon enough Gunjalubba will become famous soon enough
(Thread Starter)
Rims and Tires

Well my little restoration project is going on well with small hurdles at the most. I believe there will be more challenging ones coming but so far moving along. Gonna paint her a new beemer color rather than hold to traditional 90's paint. My question is what is the bolt pattern for the 850 1990 model. And where can I find a rear bumper with guts and all. The local beemer boneyard owner went up on me by $100 when i went to get a soda and came back to buy the thing. Los Angeles area for those in the states. Sidenote: I did help a brit do a little grey market with a box of R-134 refrigerant. Didnt know they cost so much in England.

P.S. Still didnt get into the trunk. Noticed a small crunch next to lock mech. under the lip of trunk. Possible lock mech was crushed on impact.

Peace from Killer Cali.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 02:56 PM
n00b

moomba is on a distinguished road
Bolt pattern 5 x 120

When in doubt, drive flat out...
Bling machine #1 - BMW E31
Bling machine #2 - Ducati 916
#3 (permalink) Old 08-02-2009, 08:26 PM
n00b

Gunjalubba will become famous soon enough Gunjalubba will become famous soon enough
(Thread Starter)
wheels

Hey everybody, new question. What other series has the 5X120 bold pattern like the 850. Kinda wana see my options. Bought a set before and got taught a lesson on being cheap. Any help is apprecieated.
#4 (permalink) Old 08-05-2009, 04:51 PM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
7 series ... any year; 5 series ... any year (e39 wheels will require hubcentric rings); 6 series ... any year.

3 series wheels also have the same pattern, but you'll need 20mm spacers to run them.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper