A question on selling my 7 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper General Chat related to models that do not fit into particular categories above. Please try to put your discussion in more appropriate sections. This section does cover the 1 Series, MINI Cooper and 8-Series vehicles: BMW 830i, BMW 840Ci, BMW 850i, BMW 850Ci, BMW 850CSi, M8, Alpina B12, BMW CS Concept and others.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 02:32 PM
SVK
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SVK is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Question A question on selling my 7

Hey every one. I have a small question. Does anyone know any good sites that I could sell my 7 on? The car has been taken care of very good and I do not want it to go to the wrong hands. If any one has some ideas could you let me know.

Thanks everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 12:40 PM
n00b

echavous is on a distinguished road
Give me details and pics on it please, I will be looking for one soon -
Thanks
#3 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 09:56 PM
SVK
n00b

SVK is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Hey, thanks for being interested. I am not sure how to post pictures, but I will be happy to e-mail them to you. It is a 1994 e32 BMW 740il, 4.0l V8 about 169,000 on it, I know that is a lot, but runs great passes smog like it was new, the guy that did the test said that it runs very clean. I had it for two years and it still haven't failed me yet. The car has a new set of brake pads and rotors on the rear, new tires clean brake fluid and a clean low beam and a clean high beam that were on for a bout two years now. I did have to remove the original emblems, because they looked very old, so it has two carbon fiber emblems on the front and the back. In addition to that you also would get the factory BBS style wheels that are rarely seen on this car. I will also add the car cover that will help you protect the great paint job that the car has.

If you are still interested let me know and I will tell you how mutch I am asking. And e-mail you some pics or if you could tell me how to post them I can do that too.

Thanks again.

SVK
#4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 08:53 PM
3rd Gear Member

Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Selloing a 7

When I sold my '88 750il I placed an add in the Auto Trader and got numerous hits, I eventually sold it to a fellow in Northern California and he flew in and drove it home (I live in South Eastern Virginia), I got my price and he got the car he wanted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper